Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Okay, I guess I give up here. This time I loaded the saved game from part 3, still the same. It will continue and you have reached the end of the content of this part. I really don't know what else I could do. I was on a solo track, just with my daughter, I was on a track with other girls. It's a pity, because I wanted to see what would happen at the end and check out the different endings.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Okay, I guess I give up here. This time I loaded the saved game from part 3, still the same. It will continue and you have reached the end of the content of this part. I really don't know what else I could do. I was on a solo track, just with my daughter, I was on a track with other girls. It's a pity, because I wanted to see what would happen at the end and check out the different endings.
well let me know if you want 1 of my saves (mostly loyal to dee). are you using wt-mod or ingame wt?

Reactions: Hellothere93

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
well let me know if you want 1 of my saves (mostly loyal to dee). are you using wt-mod or ingame wt?
I've got Lain's MOD, and Yes, if You could be so kind ans would like to share a save... I'm in the moment of the game when father and daughter returns home, after photoshoot Cassandra and Daughter only, daughter had fight with Tyra, and father had conversation with Ex (in home and on the nude beach).

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
well lain's mod hasn't been updated since 2 years ago.
ok, maybe it is the MOD. I download again Ch.4 and MOD from the first page of this thread. Launched it in home and I don't want to jinx it, but I skipped to the next scene. Maybe it will finally work out. If so, thank you very much for your patience, helpful advice and willingness to share your save :)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey everyone...I just finished chapter 4...I'm really enjoying this game...does anyone know when the next update will be released? thanks

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
thanks for replying!!! I'm not confused about anything in the game...I just said that I finished chapter 4 and was wondering if anyone knows when next update might be released?
There is no next update.... the game is COMPLETE.

Tropic Thunder Never Go Full Retard GIF - Tropic Thunder Never Go Full  Retard Robert Downey Jr - Discover & Share GIFs

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hmmm...well I feel like an idiot...I was at the point where I picked up my daughter from hanging with Casandra and we were driving in the car...MC explained to his daughter about seeing her mother and the next screenshot said to be continued??? is there another version to be downloaded? the last chapter I have is chapter 4 1.01 ?thanks

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
hmmm...well I feel like an idiot...I was at the point where I picked up my daughter from hanging with Casandra and we were driving in the car...MC explained to his daughter about seeing her mother and the next screenshot said to be continued??? is there another version to be downloaded? thanks
Nah it's not you... and not the first time I head people having that problem...
Not really sure what the problem is though. I think it might be the path you're on or maybe a mod if you have one installed.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes