balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
the only thing I have is Lain's walkthrough installed!!! not to sound stupid but I assume there is more to the game? should I reinstall chapter 4 again??? how do I fix the problem so I can complete game???thanks

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
the only thing I have is Lain's walkthrough installed!!! not to sound stupid but I assume there is more to the game? should I reinstall chapter 4 again??? how do I fix the problem so I can complete game???thanks
There we go... LAINS is not up to date for CH4.

Reactions: balboa2151

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Okay great...I downloaded it because it said chapter 4 v0.32...so I assumed it was updated!! so I'll reinstall game without walkthrough...thanks for you help
The game has the WT included.

In-game Walkthrough Code: notoriety

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
hmmm...well I feel like an idiot...I was at the point where I picked up my daughter from hanging with Casandra and we were driving in the car...MC explained to his daughter about seeing her mother and the next screenshot said to be continued??? is there another version to be downloaded? the last chapter I have is chapter 4 1.01 ?thanks
I had the same problem a few days ago. It helped me to get version 1.0 and i was using Lain's MOD. I delete this MOD and it helped. Game is continuing. I got another MOD, from the 1st page of this thread. I hope it will help You as well

Reactions: balboa2151

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He is expecting Frieren,but DMD style.
what's that?

anyways dating my granddaughter would be mostly copy of dmd and if dee got wins and 18+ years later son would fuck his sister it wouldn't be dmd anymore.

Reactions: zehyr

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
what's that?

anyways dating my granddaughter would be mostly copy of dmd and if dee got wins and 18+ years later son would fuck his sister it wouldn't be dmd anymore.
The anime of the year.
How the story continues, after the end of the heroes journey.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes