Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
3172177[/ATTACH]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
don't remember that part but wouldn't be 1st time when they had change of mind and forgetting what happened previously.
I found it, DMD Ch.3 Rachel and Maria in the club, before geting tatoo

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well she lied cause she didn't want to admit the truth.

also use spoilers for pics since many are mobile users.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
well she lied cause she didn't want to admit the truth.

also use spoilers for pics since many are mobile users.
I thought about this too when I was making this post. After all, it's Rachel, she'll tell the truth by mistake ;)
As for the second part, using spoilers for images, can it be done somehow, or should I write in advance that it is a spoiler?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought about this too when I was making this post. After all, it's Rachel, she'll tell the truth by mistake ;)
As for the second part, using spoilers for images, can it be done somehow, or should I write in advance that it is a spoiler?
hit that button on right side of emoticons to open spoiler, afterwards just paint thing you want to put behind spoilers and then hit spoilers button, longer way is to write ]SPOILER]]/SPOILER] (brackets of right way) f.e before every image.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
hit that button on right side of emoticons to open spoiler, afterwards just paint thing you want to put behind spoilers and then hit spoilers button, longer way is to write ]SPOILER]]/SPOILER] (brackets of right way) f.e before every image.
I still need to work on this, but I think I get the idea. There's only one thing left. How long after the game's release will information about its content become spoilers? Of course, I'm not complaining, I'm just thinking out loud. Because theoretically the saying:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I still need to work on this, but I think I get the idea. There's only one thing left. How long after the game's release will information about its content become spoilers? Of course, I'm not complaining, I'm just thinking out loud. Because theoretically the saying:
well there'll be always new players so theoretically never.

Aug 31, 2020
At the beginning, when it first started, there weren't that many. It's the first adult visual novel (AVN) that elicited an emotion from me (the chapter where Dee leaves her father; at that time, we didn't have the continuation, it was a real departure). It hasn't really replicated that for me with others (yes, but I won't give names here). This is due to the fact that the characters are very well written! They have a real psychology of their own, and the immersion and attachment to them are strong. The models are top-notch, but it's especially the text that undergoes serious work, with an MC (main character) full of common sense. It's these subtle differences that quickly elevated it into the top 10 and then the top 5 as the chapters unfolded. Over the years and with time, it has earned a special place. I also consider the author and their works. Melody or Sunshine Love is just below but is also very good. It's the combination of these stories that makes it clear that, no, there aren't that many similar authors.

Reactions: Samantha_Gaming
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes