Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Fucking everything that fucking moves??
She doesn't though.
The game gives you perfect control on who is involved with whom.

I really have no idea what you're even talking about.

So far all you do is mald over how Martin isn't important.
The thing is none of the other characters are important.
Neither the other girls nor the other men.

Apr 22, 2022
meanie, santa will bring charcoal to you. :p
sorry to bother you again man but I'm stuck. At what point do I need to reject Gorgona so I can blackmail maria? the MC is pissing me off with these choices I'm apparently fucking up on. I'm positive she didn't masturbate and I rejected her. Please help, lol.

edit: ..............................................................So..........I read the walkthrough again, and....................................I'MMA BOUT TO GIVE MYSELF A FUCKIN BRAIN ANURISM BRO. I think i'mma take a nap cuz I'm killing myself tyrna speedrun this. Much love

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
sorry to bother you again man but I'm stuck. At what point do I need to reject Gorgona so I can blackmail maria? the MC is pissing me off with these choices I'm apparently fucking up on. I'm positive she didn't masturbate and I rejected her. Please help, lol.
What? Georgina literally helps you with the blackmail.... :KEK:

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Quick question. What do you mean she helps with blackmail? No matter how far I go back MC keeps saying that he won't blackmail maria. do i need to change the relationship with Gorgina in ch1 or something?
I reject Georgina and still blackmailed Maria. Did you get Maria's recording from Georgina?

Jan 31, 2020
She doesn't though.
The game gives you perfect control on who is involved with whom.

I really have no idea what you're even talking about.

So far all you do is mald over how Martin isn't important.
The thing is none of the other characters are important.
Neither the other girls nor the other men.
Yeah, in the end, it was all just a trap. My, what an evil genius this dev is. He knows how to tickle the senses of his work's fans.

Jan 31, 2020
You want me to jerk, man ?
It would be DINAMYTE!
Well, at least you get it. That's what i didn't get at all. Why open the possibility of REAL sharing and yet deny that exact same possibility in the end? Isn't this some kinda fraud or something? 'Cause i'm telling you right now, having one scene with martin ain't sharing at all. That would seem like a friggin' one night stand on a whim with the coincidental part of gaining the father's permission. That's not REAL sharing at all!

Jan 31, 2020
well he got divorced long ago (i think) and daughter had left him.
Yeah, but in his defense, his ex-wife was a real friggin' hoe. It seems his ex-wife even engaged in some incestous relationship with her biological father. Well, like mother like daughter i guess.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, but in his defense, his ex-wife was a real friggin' hoe. It seems his ex-wife even engaged in some incestous relationship with her biological father. Well, like mother like daughter i guess.
not martin, that was rachel aka dee's mommy and mc's ex-wife.

Jan 31, 2020
not martin, that was rachel aka dee's mommy and mc's ex-wife.
Oh yeah, sorry i got confused for a minute. Yeah, i remember it now, the part where you have to blackmail maria right. Also, i haven't played chapter 1 i think, did mc have sex with maria too or what?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh yeah, sorry i got confused for a minute. Yeah, i remember it now, the part where you have to blackmail maria right. Also, i haven't played chapter 1 i think, did mc have sex maria too or what?
not sure but i say possible.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Hi. One thing has been bothering me for some time. In chapter 4, at the very beginning, when Father went camping with Dee. I mean the scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes