cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now that Sunshine Love is completed, will there be a DMD Fantasy Scenes 0.02 before the 4th VN ?
possibly not, dmd fantasy wasn't that big success so prolly after new game has got 1st update.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
yes that and "short" sidestories on daddy's and daughter's adventures like 3some with melody and long awaited doggyscene for dee.
Yeah, i tried it yesterday... and watched scene with Rocky... well definetly not my thing...! :p

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
yes that and "short" sidestories on daddy's and daughter's adventures like 3some with melody and long awaited doggyscene for dee.
With Melody You say... well because i'm now during the Melody gameplay i denitely have to see this one ;)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, i tried it yesterday... and watched scene with Rocky... well definetly not my thing...! :p
yea bestiality isn't for every1. they did it to satisfy players since they opened that can of something and dee got dog and bestiality fans started to want dee getting fucked by dog. possibly started even earlier when dee, daddy and elena were riding horses.

With Melody You say... well because i'm now during the Melody gameplay i denitely have to see this one ;)
well yea, there are lots of things.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
yea bestiality isn't for every1. they did it to satisfy players since they opened that can of something and dee got dog and bestiality fans started to want dee getting fucked by dog. possibly started even earlier when dee, daddy and elena were riding horses.

well yea, there are lots of things.
Yup, definetly not for me... I have a different obsession... brother and sister... Inceton excels at this ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lain's MOD worked OK for me in Ch 1 and 3. In Ch.2 i can't save game, because of error screen occured whenewer i tried to save. In CH.4 game stops in the middle and says, taht tahi is all content...
well i used dots mod on ch3 and 4.

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
is it just me or is chapter 3 competition a pain in the ass to win. followed guides i found and it still isn't giving me the bikini round win unless there is something stupid i am missing or i'm forced to do some other bs choice i didnt want to take just win the competition?

Noxstella

Sep 10, 2023
i said fuck it with trying to win the competition because form all i can gather, unless someone else knows, the only way she can with the competition is if i start sharing her with dudes and that shit ain't happening on on a playthrough for me. not a ntr cuck and i don't share :p and then i went to chapter 4 and i was seriously disappointed. the whole structure of the relationship is fucked now atm. really a huge letdown for me.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes