daveywe

Jan 11, 2024
someone please give me a save file for like half way through the first chapter, all i can find here are end saves i want to just get back to roughly where i was in the first chapter

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
someone please give me a save file for like half way through the first chapter, all i can find here are end saves i want to just get back to roughly where i was in the first chapter
well better to just replay so you get memory refreshment.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I have 34 saves for that chapter, so I picked a dozen saves from almost exactly the middle. I don't have a clue what these saves are, I just grabbed them based on the file numbers. Maybe this will help. I renumbered these so they will fill up page 1 and 2 of your saves.

View attachment DMD CH1 NH saves.7z

Reactions: TNTed and Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
I have 34 saves for that chapter, so I picked a dozen saves from almost exactly the middle. I don't have a clue what these saves are, I just grabbed them based on the file numbers. Maybe this will help.

View attachment 3254352
Man you are just a consistently helpful fellow aren't you? I'm still using that mod you shared with me last october to eliminate those pesky chat box.
Thanks again!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
what pesky chat boxes?
Probably the dark background boxes behind the chat text. I programmed my own simple universal mod I could use with most games to adjust various aspects to my liking without modifying the game at all. Things like the background grey box behind text. I got rid of it and instead added a dark outline around the text to make it stand out. I enable developer mode and I like my screenshots to be saved as JPGs which are smaller but also save noticeably faster. I also enable the ability to scroll back (as some game disable that) and make certain certain keys remain enabled etc... etc... etc...

I made it for my own use, but have since added in a readme.txt explaining the files, what they do, how to use it etc... for anyone interested. I'll attach it here.

View attachment Night Hacker mod.7z

Last edited:
Reactions: TNTed and Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
what pesky chat boxes?
Some games don't let you turn the box that surrounds text completely transparent. I despise having that box on screen interfering with the view so when I expressed this Night Hacker gave me a mod he made that removes it and enhances the text for visibility.
Oh and it also adds a loading screen for the bootup of games should they need one.
Good stuff.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Probably the dark background boxes behind the chat text. I programmed my own simple universal mod I could use with most games to adjust various aspects to my liking without modifying the game at all. Things like the background grey box behind text. I got rid of it and instead added a dark outline around the text to make it stand out. I enable developer mode and I like my screenshots to be saved as JPGs which are smaller but also save noticeably faster. I also enable the ability to scroll back (as some game disable that) and make certain certain keys remain enabled etc... etc... etc...

I made it for my own use, but have since added in a readme.txt explaining the files, what they do, how to use it etc... for anyone interested. I'll attach it here.

View attachment 3256574
You beat me by mere seconds lol.

• Haha

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Man you are just a consistently helpful fellow aren't you? I'm still using that mod you shared with me last october to eliminate those pesky chat box.
Thanks again!
Anytime, and if those saves aren't enough, I can always upload others from later or earlier. I have completed one run through of the entire game and still have saves for the whole thing.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Xythurr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Some games don't let you turn the box that surrounds text completely transparent. I despise having that box on screen interfering with the view so when I expressed this Night Hacker gave me a mod he made that removes it and enhances the text for visibility.
Oh and it also adds a loading screen for the bootup of games should they need one.
Good stuff.
ah that, on some games i leave it near transparent since fully tp text is unreadable.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

View attachment 3256608
I just deleted the attached mod and uploaded a new one. Different, nicer ;) loading screen.

• Yay, new update!
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes