Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
i said fuck it with trying to win the competition because form all i can gather, unless someone else knows, the only way she can with the competition is if i start sharing her with dudes and that shit ain't happening on on a playthrough for me. not a ntr cuck and i don't share :p and then i went to chapter 4 and i was seriously disappointed. the whole structure of the relationship is fucked now atm. really a huge letdown for me.
Or... you could install the WT mod that tells you everything.
You can't win the contest anyway. The bikini round is winnable though if you allow some dudes at the beach help you.
Not that hard.... :HideThePain: :rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is it just me or is chapter 3 competition a pain in the ass to win. followed guides i found and it still isn't giving me the bikini round win unless there is something stupid i am missing or i'm forced to do some other bs choice i didnt want to take just win the competition?
it's fixed that dee can't win. well w/o reworking like whole game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
check the Rusty work ;)
i know rusty's etc work and that other spin-off which got abandoned but those don't continue dots work (own games with same chars).

i have posted plenty of "dee's" appearances on other games.

Reactions: zehyr

Rome5555555

May 4, 2017
well completed by devs but still some1 can make their own game which continues story but that'd be it's own project nothing to do with this.
Nowadays, few people donate especially new games, everyone wants a game that has been made for many years. And when no one donates, developers lose interest in developing the game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nowadays, few people donate especially new games, everyone wants a game that has been made for many years. And when no one donates, developers lose interest in developing the game.
well on patreon and subs money is donated for dev not to game so if there is interest dev can add new content to old game.

May 12, 2020
Hey all. Sorry if this question has been asked but I havent seen an answer while searching the literal thousands of pages in this forum but this has been bothering me for days. I'm on chapter one day 10 and cant for the life of me figure out why they didn't give Elena a makeup model?? D has both a makeup and non makeup model with both hair up and down but Elena so far has only the one in different clothes. It makes even less sense when you look at their personalities. Elena being the outgoing flirty type should have the full face makeup and D being shy and timid (at the beginning) I feel like shouldn't have as much of a made up face as she does. It's just confusing.

Also if anyone knows if there was a program used to make these models I'd greatly appreciate someone telling me which one. HS is running its course.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
yea if you don't want to buy those assets.
Actually, most if not all assets on that thread are mods based on or compiled from vendor supplied assets. Your own conscience dictates whether you purchase them from the original artist's vendor site or use downloads from 'free' sites.

The main focus of the thread is to identify assets used in the game, discuss the mods required and help with re-creating them.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes