gibbles and bits

Sep 29, 2019
...when I was supposed to go right, the walkthrough said: go left first. When I went there, there was a scene where there was a donut on the ground. I couldn't click on it, it just sat there and that was it. Dee said, Dad, let's go and we left the cave. Did this donut have any significance for the game? Was he just some kind of curiosity? Some easter egg maybe? Anyone knows something about this?...
I'm pretty sure the Donut was an Easter Egg for the next game (Sunshine Love) as that has a feature where you find Donuts to unlock special scenes. No significance to this game.

Apr 22, 2022
Dose the sharing point only count towards the daughter or also Elane? I was trying to not let Jordan ( farm boy ch2) make a move on her since I also chose her route.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dose the sharing point only count towards the daughter or also Elane? I was trying to not let Jordan ( farm boy ch2) make a move on her since I also chose her route.
player doesn't control elena that much and if you are on her path then she won't have sex with him, after date it's kiss and goodbye.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
player doesn't control elena that much and if you are on her path then she won't have sex with him, after date it's kiss and goodbye.
And does She ever had sex with him? I was not on her path and do not remember them had sex... I mean Elena and Farm Boy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And does She ever had sex with him? I was not on her path and do not remember them had sex... I mean Elena and Farm Boy
no idea but don't think so but possible if rejected her and didn't allow dee to be with her either.

you can extract images and see.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
is there any ending with mom dad and daughter 1 big family where both mom and daughter preg together?
Looking at how the game developed, despite all the twists and turns, I don't think many people would have wanted such an ending. Although, as you can see, there would be a few people... I would say, and I must emphasize that this is my subjective opinion, FU*K Rachel ;)

Reactions: ToshinRaizen

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea while rachel sorta redeemed herself in the end still she did too much bad things between then and now (gametime) that she would been fully forgiven, if dots had added her to harem then it'd have caused a stir so better dump her on her own daddy.

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
Looking at how the game developed, despite all the twists and turns, I don't think many people would have wanted such an ending. Although, as you can see, there would be a few people... I would say, and I must emphasize that this is my subjective opinion, FU*K Rachel ;)
monkey business got this ending. tho is mom and sister... preg

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Which is good for me. As I am not scandalized or disgusted by seeing two women in an intimate situation, but I prefer intimacy between a woman and a man.
Agreed. I think it is better to give the player a choice in what they want, perhaps providing both as I see in many games. So long as I have the option to opt out of stuff I dislike, I don't have an issue.

Reactions: Joncik_Ko

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Now that Sunshine Love is completed, will there be a DMD Fantasy Scenes 0.02 before the 4th VN ?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes