cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
True, pregnancy. All that's missing is menstrual sex. Waiting for.
that will be long wait, won't be even om dmd extras 2.

Too bad the route with the father's BBC friend was discontinued or was it cancelled? I couldn't find an ending with that guy at all.
it was just sideplot.

Is it supposed to be like this?
no, if you played ch1 to end and made permanent save then you continue from ch1 to ch2 with it.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
And to think that it was even hinted in chapter 3 i think? Where daughter dreamt about having a dark-skinned baby, hinting at the very real possibility of being impregnated by his father's BBC friend.
Dude... you can facepalm me all you want.

The game is complete and Martin is a side character at best.
There is no impregnating the daughter by him.
The focus of the game is and always was the relationship of MC with his daughter.

• Angry
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming
Jan 31, 2020
Dude... you can facepalm me all you want.

The game is complete and Martin is a side character at best.
There is no impregnating the daughter by him.
The focus of the game is and always was the relationship of MC with his daughter.
:KEK::KEK::KEK:Didn't think that my facepalm would be this effective for a wild pokemon. Here, have some more for posterity's sake. :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:

Apr 22, 2022

it was just sideplot.

no, if you played ch1 to end and made permanent save then you continue from ch1 to ch2 with it.
[/Q

Got it!! I had to save at the part it explains the saves (I'm a fuckin goober), my bad bro. And many thanks brother.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
Jan 31, 2020

it was just sideplot.

Sideplot or not, they probably shouldn't have gone and hinted for a possible ending with that martin guy. They even made an actual sharing scene with him and the father. That was why i think it would be too oversimplistic to label it all as a simple sideplot. Not to mention the ending felt kinda rushed too.

Reactions: hooter

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sideplot or not, they probably shouldn't have gone and hinted for a possible ending with that martin guy. They even made an actual sharing scene with him and the father. That was why i think it would be too oversimplistic to label it all as a simple sideplot. Not to mention the ending felt kinda rushed too.
it was never meant to be ending, same with that photograph guy who could get to fuck dee if it was him who rescued her.

dee with martin was just to get more subs.

• Sad
Reactions: Samantha_Gaming
Jan 31, 2020
it was never meant to be ending, same with that photograph guy who could get to fuck dee if it was him who rescued her.

dee with martin was just to get more subs.
Ohh, dang. That's kinda cruel of the dev. So it was just a very intricate kind of trap to get more subs huh. :(:(:( 30C92CC5-5BD2-47B9-BB8C-D7B000C1BD68.jpg

Jan 31, 2020
Don't hold back... :KEK:

By the way it's a side plot because the dev said so not not us labeling it as such... :KEK:
Martin wasn't even at the wedding... that how unimportant he is... :KEK:
Goodie! Seems like this wild pokemon got addicted to my facepalm huh? Have a ton more! :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm: Also, if you say that martin is that unimportant, then doesn't that just make the daughter as some kinda major slut? Fucking everything that fucking moves??:KEK::KEK::KEK:

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes