cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any game like this? Dad + daughter?
plenty but like juidas said use search or face mods wrath (it's against F95 rules (which you were supposed to read before accepting those) to ask and post other games on not their threads) or even better head recommendations and ask at there.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION!

Possible SPOILER if someone hasn't played or finished the game yet!

Summary...

Now I feel like reminiscing. Just today, after a few weeks of playing, I finished Dating my Daughter. With one ending for now. As it happens in life, every journey has an end. Now, when I look back on the last few weeks of the game, I can't believe how absorbed I was by it. Really recently, I turned it on for the first time, and beautiful, shy daughter stood on the threshold of her father's apartment, after 10 years of separation.
Screenshot 2023-10-03 09-30-26.png
A few weeks of experiencing various adventures with them, better and worse, filled with laughter and tears. Now that I've reached the end of their adventures, I'm starting to agree with some of our forum members that it would be cool to see what happens to this family next.
Screenshot 2023-12-08 10-56-46.png
Of course, I understand and am fully aware that even with many possible endings it would not be easy to make a sequel, but the dreams remain. All I can do is wait a few, maybe even a dozen or so months and play it again. Greetings to everyone who helped me in those few moments when the game didn't want to work. You were a great help and I thank you very much :)

cxx special thanks to you for your patience and really great willingness to help! I hope that our cooperation will continue :)

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Hi. After finishing Dating my Daughter on Friday, I started analyzing a few things over the weekend. I have a question, have I misunderstood something (English is not my native language)? I think that in chapter 3, when Rachel talks to Maria and tells her about her affair with her father Joe, when Maria asks if she would like to go back to it, Rachel replies that Joe is already dead. Or at least that's what I think. Which is a bit inconsistent with the end of chapter 4. I can't find this saved game now. Anyone remember anything? Of course, I am aware that the creators themselves could have made a mistake or forgotten what they had previously written. It's not that important to the whole plot, but I guess it's my way of not saying goodbye to this game yet...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't remember that part but wouldn't be 1st time when they had change of mind and forgetting what happened previously.

• Wow
Reactions: Joncik_Ko
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes