White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Does anyone know what this is?

Updated on
Dating My Daughter: Fantasy Scene CollectionCurrent V...
Might have been a late pinned posts they made for the part 1 update. If it was something new it would have been leaked by now.

• Sad
Reactions: ZoneMan

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Does anyone know what this is?

Updated on
Dating My Daughter: Fantasy Scene CollectionCurrent V...
Gee wonder if that shows up anywhere??

Screenshot 2023-11-19 164844.png

:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea no time, sl ends in december and january they spend on vacating and back to work at feb.

Meyls

Mar 3, 2022
Hi,
I have a question concerning save transferring from Chapter 2 to Chapter 3, and I'm sorry to ask (again?) about it if it has already been answered, but there 2600 pages and I don't have the motivation to search through all of them...

The save transferring succeeded from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2 without problem, but for some reason it didn't work from Chapter 2 to Chapter 3, I didn't have the option to continue from Chapter 2 like previously, I can only create a new game. Is it normal or something went wrong ?

I could just do that, play a new game at Chapter 3 (which I did before getting "anxious" and post here), but I'm worried some (small?) choices I made previously would be lost in the process, along with the Friendship points that disappeared from the normal spot beside Lovepoints.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, I don't know if there's a limit of Lovepoints you can get per Chapter, but at Chapter 2 Day 23-28, I didn't get any Love points being stuck at 200Lpts, all Day.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi,
I have a question concerning save transferring from Chapter 2 to Chapter 3, and I'm sorry to ask (again?) about it if it has already been answered, but there 2600 pages and I don't have the motivation to search through all of them...
been asked "couple" times. to start ch3 you need to answer on "few" questions regarding what you did on prev. chapters and give love etc points you had at end of ch2.

Reactions: Meyls

jon-jon

Dec 7, 2021
Anyone else have this problem? I just finished Ch1 and started Ch2 only for it to not accept my previous save. Do i need to manually copy the save somewhere?
Im playing on the most current version of Joiplay

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
  File "game/saveload.rpy", line 45, in save_per_label
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'stores'
-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------
Full traceback:
  File "00library.rpyc", line 28, in script call
  File "_errorhandling.rpymc", line 46, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1083, in execute
  File "renpy/easy.py", line 311, in run_callbacks
  File "game/saveload.rpy", line 45, in save_per_label
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 1047, in freeze
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 599, in complete
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'stores'
It may be a little late, but you need to decompress the archive.rpa file with rpaExtract for example and delete saveload.rpyc as well as archive.rpa. It works for me, the game launches under Joiplay.

Reactions: Jacobo
Aug 26, 2022
More games need DP scenes why is that shit so rare
Because a lot men aren't overly comforable with two peens that close in proximity as usually they touch each other. It's not unlike why you dont' see a lot of water sports, scat, electro, medical, choking, vomit, etc. etc, type fetishes. Making a game have that vs a studio with actors in real space takes more time and effort... plus, if you've read through lots of comments.. People flip with just your run of the mill cucking... so, there's a prevelance of "light fetish" vs harder stuff.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Hello there. I was wondering, here we have only: Version: Chapter 4 - 1.01 . It is not complete chapter 4. It stops in the middle with information: To be continued? Does it mean that full, final version we can get only on patreon page?

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Hello there. I was wondering, here we have only: Version: Chapter 4 - 1.01 . It is not complete chapter 4. It stops in the middle with information: To be continued? Does it mean that full, final version we can get only on patreon page?
this is the 100% completed game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
once again: some choice made earlier on ch4 causes that. since can't see choices you made we can't tell what.

replay ch4 and try other choices.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes