EduAAA

Jul 31, 2023
man all this about neto whatever, made my prick fall to the ground, now gotta find it and try to make it work again, "thanks". Why don't you use english and problem solved?

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter CH4 v1.00.
  • Download
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  1. you can only import game states created by my android port of DMD CH3 v0.29.1
  2. you can only load save files created by my ports of CH4
from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
For some reason when D gives birth to Granddaughter no matter what i do i cant name her,i mean i wrote the name but it just doesn't accept it for some reason

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
For some reason when D gives birth to Granddaughter no matter what i do i cant name her,i mean i wrote the name but it just doesn't accept it for some reason
:WaitWhat: you simply press enter and your selection should persist in the 6 sentences it is in.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
man all this about neto whatever, made my prick fall to the ground, now gotta find it and try to make it work again, "thanks". Why don't you use english and problem solved?
take your issue to mods and admins of f95.

• Haha
Reactions: EduAAA
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes