cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wow never think they will do beastilty content looks so hot.And why the update is not post on main page.If I hadn't come in, I would have missed such a good update.
well they hinted about it quite a long time. cause it's not game update just compilation of scenes which could have happened in maingame. also semi new f95 rule is that only game links get added to op.

what bestiality?
dee getting fucked by her doggy.

Is the game supposed to end with a "To Be Continued" Screen? Because that's what I got - after Rachel showed up in Chapter 4 and there's the scene with Cassandra.
nope, your choices led to that point.

Reactions: qaqa960123

eros_tendre

Aug 13, 2022
As there is no written walkthrough for chapter 3 and only the walkthrough, which is a bit light, can someone tell me if there is a way Daughter wins seaside modèle contest ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can someone tell me if there is a way Daughter wins seaside modèle contest ?
yes but for that you need to do recoding on ch3 and ch4 and render new images and animations. on fantasy update dee's win happens.

wasn't the creator supposed top add harem? or poly where did that go? i was looking forward
what you get depends on your choices.

Nokonop

Apr 30, 2018
When I download the chapter 4 from Anonfile or Gofile my antivirus detect the .exe as a virus and block it
it's probably a false positive but when I downloaded chapter 1 to 3 there was no problem, no detection
so I'm wondering why it's happening only for chapter 4

eros_tendre

Aug 13, 2022
The walkthrough for chapter 3 told about a visit from Margo or Olivia in night 40 but it was written that it was still to be added in the game. I could not see these scenes. Do they exist or not ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When I download the chapter 4 from Anonfile or Gofile my antivirus detect the .exe as a virus and block it
it's probably a false positive but when I downloaded chapter 1 to 3 there was no problem, no detection
so I'm wondering why it's happening only for chapter 4
it is false pos. ch1-3 exes are probably whitelisted on virusdatabase.

The walkthrough for chapter 3 told about a visit from Margo or Olivia in night 40 but it was written that it was still to be added in the game. I could not see these scenes. Do they exist or not ?
if you haven't locked either path then maybe devs forgot it.

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
Can you someone make a win version compressed pc zip. Because every compressed I find is z7 and every time I extract the files from z7 it has everything except for the game application.. so please make a win pc zip compressed for ch 1-4. I really want to try this game out

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can you someone make a win version compressed pc zip. Because every compressed I find is z7 and every time I extract the files from z7 it has everything except for the game application.. so please make a win pc zip compressed for ch 1-4. I really want to try this game out
with what are you extracting? use latest 7zip.

also from where are you dling?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I found the mod, but can't find the extras for Rachel...if you could tell me where to find that I'd appreciate it. Thank you.
not that it hasn't been discussed past 20 or so pages. if something isn't on this thread then search everywhere.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes