cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry for the question but are the game not finished now?
In Chapter 4 I got a shooting with Cassandra and the game ends on Day47.
it is but points/etc like choices mean that can't continue. you need to restart ch4.

Reactions: Posbi95

Slaggan

May 12, 2021
when was that? are you thinking rutyv's fangame?

If U where awake inte beginning, u would have read all planned taggs! So dont come here and say something else!!!

oh this again, it is in separate chapters cause all-in-one would be very big dl, not every1 have 10+ Gigs fibre netconnection.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
CH.4 has too many points to collect. I started it several times, and when i set 350 points at start i very quick get it over 480...
well there's a lot to catch up if made wrong choices.

there have been posts saying that they got to be continued screen.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I know I'm probably going to sound like an asshole, but I googled Dating my Daughter CH 3 walkthrough. I did the same with parts 1, 2 and 4. Everything was there.
hes-a-jerk-he-sucks.gif
:D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know I'm probably going to sound like an asshole, but I googled Dating my Daughter CH 3 walkthrough. I did the same with parts 1, 2 and 4. Everything was there.
:D
well not all, there are links to sites which have texts from wt-pdf.

Posbi95

Jan 7, 2024
or do fresh start on ch4 and give max points.
Sometimes things went wrong. I was the problem. I used an older version für chapter 4 and it realy endet at that point (0.32)
With the game from this site everything went perfekt. Got my first ending now (and I like it)

Realy need to give MrDots Games a tip. Dating My Daughter and Melody were realy cute games (Melody a bit to long) and very entertaining. Hope to find more games like them.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sometimes things went wrong. I was the problem. I used an older version für chapter 4 and it realy endet at that point (0.32)
With the game from this site everything went perfekt. Got my first ending now (and I like it)

Realy need to give MrDots Games i tip. Dating My Daughter and Melody were realy cute games (Melody a bit to long) and very entertaining. Hope to find more games like them.
Later this year,we will get his 4-th game.

Reactions: Posbi95
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes