Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I have no idea why you're so surprised... that was clear from the beginning.
It's also the canon ending of the game.
It was most definitely NOT clear from the start that they would MARRY and have a CHILD! That's ridiculous! Especially with the mother okay with it, all their friends okay with it. It's about as far from reality as one could get.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It was most definitely NOT clear from the start that they would MARRY and have a CHILD! That's ridiculous! Especially with the mother okay with it, all their friends okay with it. It's about as far from reality as one could get.
Anything is possible in their country of Donutistan.

• Haha
Reactions: TNTed and cxx

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Nah bro... you just didn't pay attention... the game is also called DATING MY DAUGHTER of course they gonna marry in the end...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so it's okay that they have sex with each other and with others but marrying and having a baby isn't okay?

*walks away confluzzed*

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Dee marries her father in one ending anyhow. Which honestly, is probably THE most ridiculous story I have seen! Love her character and renders etc... but... marrying your FATHER, with the mother and everyone accepting it and even having children? I honestly seen where this story was heading and almost deleted it as it was extremely ridiculous, but, out of morbid curiousity, I finished it. I won't play through to see different endings. heheh
But You Guys know that it is only a game? Fiction? This is not taken seriously... Although I personally made 4 different endings :p

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
but there is limit?
I don't know if I understood you correctly. I'm always happy when I choose the path with pregnancy. Here in DMD I got 4 endings, including only one without pregnancy. In Motherless, every woman my MC could sleep with is pregnant. I really missed being pregnant in Treasure of Nadia and The Genesis Order. However, in Alison fall of the Apple, in the main story path, I obviously chose the one with pregnancy (of all possible characters ;) ) and in the Harem path, I also chose the pregnancy option whenever possible. So you can never be too pregnant :D
Not to mention RtM with Happily ever after ending, where pregnanyc makes me more than very happy :)

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
Dee marries her father in one ending anyhow. Which honestly, is probably THE most ridiculous story I have seen! Love her character and renders etc... but... marrying your FATHER, with the mother and everyone accepting it and even having children? I honestly seen where this story was heading and almost deleted it as it was extremely ridiculous, but, out of morbid curiousity, I finished it. I won't play through to see different endings. heheh
One question, does MC gets the Rachel pregnant again at the end and she also joins the harem? that will be quite some ending LOL.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One question, does MC gets the Rachel pregnant again at the end and she also joins the harem? that will be quite some ending LOL.
there is no interaction (sex) with her and after big party she left with her father.

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Can someone help me out please? What is the name of the asset for the apartment the MC is staying in in the beginning of the game? Where he first meets his daughter

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes