Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Obviously Melody is before DMD. It is clear during gameplay. Don't know about Sunshine Love yet, i'm still playing Melody. And i know it wasn't very smart to start with DMD ;)

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Obviously Melody is before DMD. It is clear during gameplay. Don't know about Sunshine Love yet, i'm still playing Melody. And i know it wasn't very smart to start with DMD ;)
Game epoch wise, if I recall correctly, the three are in the same era, there are cameos of each character on each AVN

Development wise, DMD was first, Melody came part way through so that MrDots didn't lose their Patreon account, SL was after Melody

Paran69

Feb 24, 2018
I'm sorry, but i didn’t find if anyone already asked.

Is there any chance D can have sex with Graham? In any of the story routes?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm sorry, but i didn’t find if anyone already asked.

Is there any chance D can have sex with Graham? In any of the story routes?
not on maingame i think, on dmd fantasy maybe on next update.

Are there any rumors about the next game after Sunshine Love?
yes but only official is similar tags as dmd and sl.

whats is the games timeline with all three games?
well dmd is 1st and melody is 2nd but mel happens 5 years before dmd and dmd spoils melody's canonical ending) and sl is 3rd and happens 5 years in future and spoils dmd's canonical ending and 4th game happens 5 years after sl ends and might spoil sl's canonical ending.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021

well dmd is 1st and melody is 2nd but mel happens 5 years before dmd and dmd spoils melody's canonical ending) and sl is 3rd and happens 5 years in future and spoils dmd's canonical ending and 4th game happens 5 years after sl ends and might spoil sl's canonical ending.
Just what i did. Played DMD first and now playing Melody, less fun, but i'm more calm :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just what i did. Played DMD first and now playing Melody, less fun, but i'm more calm :)
well it's your call. we old players had no choice since mel was patreon project after they banned or "banned" incest etc.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017

Interesting! What are the canonical endings if you would be so kind to tell me?

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
well it's your call. we old players had no choice since mel was patreon project after they banned or "banned" incest etc.
I don't get it. It is only a game... people can be weird sometimes... for example, look at me :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Interesting! What are the canonical endings if you would be so kind to tell me?
mel: superstar, dmd: model, sl: for that needs to wait next game to see what it'll be.

I don't get it. It is only a game... people can be weird sometimes... for example, look at me :p
yur too ugly. :p

it is just a game but incest is illegal in many countries and major credit card companies aka patreon don't want anything to connect them on it (subs isn't that known yet that it'd be problem).

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
it is just a game but incest is illegal in many countries and major credit card companies aka patreon don't want anything to connect them on it (subs isn't that known yet that it'd be problem).
And yet... games like Grand Theft Auto exist when just about everything you do in them is illegal. I don't have a problem with paying for a prostitute for sex and then killing her to get my money back in GTA while laughing about it. In real life, I killed a bird by accident with a pellet gun when I was 15 and felt so guilty I gave the gun away! LMAO

In some of these games I cheat on my wife if one exists, fool around with everything that has a hole. In real life, I once almost ran home to my wife after having the chance to fool around with a nurse in a motel room. Nope nope nope. Fiction is one thing, reality another. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And yet... games like Grand Theft Auto exist when just about everything you do in them is illegal. I don't have a problem with paying for a prostitute for sex and then killing her to get my money back in GTA while laughing about it. In real life, I killed a bird by accident with a pellet gun when I was 15 and felt so guilt I gave the gun away! LMAO
yes, that's the hypocricy, can even make genocidde or destroy whole world but god help if game has incest openly.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
And yet... games like Grand Theft Auto exist when just about everything you do in them is illegal. I don't have a problem with paying for a prostitute for sex and then killing her to get my money back in GTA while laughing about it. In real life, I killed a bird by accident with a pellet gun when I was 15 and felt so guilty I gave the gun away! LMAO

In some of these games I cheat on my wife if one exists, fool around with everything that has a hole. In real life, I once almost ran home to my wife after having the chance to fool around with a nurse in a motel room. Nope nope nope. Fiction is one thing, reality another. ;)
Sadly there are a lot of people who have difficulty or can't separate fiction from reality in their minds nowadays.

I do love the standards where we can basically play warcrime simulators but God forbid we see a titty lmao!

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021

Well i didn't check but You are saying that they made DMD first and then Melody? Well now i know why i see so many DMD in Meldoy ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well i didn't check but You are saying that they made DMD first and then Melody? Well now i know why i see so many DMD in Meldoy ;)
not exactly, they started doing melody cause dmd and dots got kicked out of patreon (don't remember if they lost page or made new) due incest (patreon's incest ban caused a lot ruckus that time) so melody saw light and is very vanilla aka well inside patreon rules as is sl's patreon version (no taking risk on losing patreon page 2nd time). would there been melody if patreon hadn't banned incest is question which has no definitive answer.

Drake_McCoy

Feb 15, 2021
i'm on part 2 and it's a mess and i feel bad for the other girls so i just wanted to know how it ended? or what are the different endings?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm on part 2 and it's a mess and i feel bad for the other girls so i just wanted to know how it ended? or what are the different endings?
well dee becomes mother and model. depending choices others become mummies too.

dee was main girl since start.

Reactions: Joncik_Ko

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Dee marries her father in one ending anyhow. Which honestly, is probably THE most ridiculous story I have seen! Love her character and renders etc... but... marrying your FATHER, with the mother and everyone accepting it and even having children? I honestly seen where this story was heading and almost deleted it as it was extremely ridiculous, but, out of morbid curiousity, I finished it. I won't play through to see different endings. heheh

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Dee marries her father in one ending anyhow. Which honestly, is probably THE most ridiculous story I have seen! Love her character and renders etc... but... marrying your FATHER, with the mother and everyone accepting it and even having children? I honestly seen where this story was heading and almost deleted it as it was extremely ridiculous, but, out of morbid curiousity, I finished it. I won't play through to see different endings. heheh
I have no idea why you're so surprised... that was clear from the beginning.
It's also the canon ending of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes