randyorton38

Feb 29, 2020
Might not be a popular opinion but the Martin path and scenes were the most enjoyable for me, does anyone know a game with a similar theme of corruption/sharing? Was a shame it was not given a proper ending.

Dec 24, 2023
oh this again, it is in separate chapters cause all-in-one would be very big dl, not every1 have 10+ Gigs fibre netconnection.
Four chapters can be collected in a single game as a season. A 15 GB downloadable game is not big for today's internet users, and the people who upload it here usually split it into parts and provide alternative links. So no matter how you look at it, the fact is that this is ridiculous and a waste of time.

• Angry
Reactions: jaw1986baby

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The four episodes can be collected in a single game as a season. A 15 GB downloadable game is not big for today, and those who have already uploaded it here can often split it into parts. So no matter how you look at it, the fact remains that it's ridiculous and a waste of time.
No they can't. The older chapters are on a different version of Ren'py.
It's not that easy... not even close.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Four chapters can be collected in a single game as a season. A 15 GB downloadable game is not big for today's internet users, and the people who upload it here usually split it into parts and provide alternative links. So no matter how you look at it, the fact is that this is ridiculous and a waste of time.
it is big to dl everytime game updates (well updated), avg size of those avns i play is ~7 gigs and very bad for those who use mobile band to dl and pay per downloaded megs/gigs.

yes there are bigger games (mostly due devs insist on using high res pngs) and i had 2 of those on playliist until devs released webp version of their games and png version for those who want that last eyecandy.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
There are a lot of games like this on this forum. Honestly, I don't know what you're talking about.
You can't combine all four chapters into one game because of game engine differences.
Which part of that makes you struggle... :WaitWhat:

Combining all four chapter into one big download isn't necessary either.
One big download or four serrate ones... makes no difference at all.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Out of context, great nickname, man.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I very much doubt he will.
Why focus time and energy on an old finished game when he has a new game in the making.
sideproject when in future 1 game has finished and other hasn't started like in sl's case. besides dmd was moneymaker.

Reactions: Uthuriel

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
It's ridiculous that all the chapters have to be downloaded separately.
Not ridiculous for me. I really liked chapter one and chapter two was somewhere between ok and meh. Chapter Three this game went off the rails for me and I bailed. Don't know what happened, don't really care. The first two chapters I might play again, but 3 and 4, no interest. So why should I be stuck storing 7+ gigs of stuff I don't want, when I have just what I want in the first two downloads.

Reactions: parakep

Posbi95

Jan 7, 2024
Sorry for the question but are the game not finished now?
In Chapter 4 I got a shooting with Cassandra and the game ends on Day47.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes