ashw

Mar 13, 2017
Noticed the bestiality tag was removed, is that cause it is not in the game atm or did Mrdots decide to remove it?

215303j

Personally I always thought that the "bestiality" part had to do with the big teddy bear D won at game night...

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Noticed the bestiality tag was removed, is that cause it is not in the game atm or did Mrdots decide to remove it?
It is still among the promised fetishes in his patreon page:
  • Incest F/D
  • Anal
  • Groping
  • Lesbian
  • Corruption
  • Mini games
  • Voyeur
  • M/FF (optional)
  • MM/F (optional)
  • Bestiality (optional)

Reactions: ThunderZoo

IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Daughter suggests to Daddy that she likes her boobs being massaged and that Daddy likes his cock massaged - then why not combine the two. Daddy thinks this is a great idea but what about the “Happy Ending”. Daddy takes control and suggests that this take place when they next shower together – easy clean up. Then while in the shower massaging her boobs with his cock he tries to push his cock closer to her mouth, while Daughter thinks that when she last kissed Daddy’s cock he liked it then maybe she should try to kiss it again. Daddy is ecstatic but Daughter tells Daddy not to worry about the Happy Ending because she has read in Elena’s magazines that semen is high in protein and not harmful. Daddy’s cock explodes spurting semen all over her face.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And people pay for blue balls?

The world is an odd place.

It's great for me, I prefer Georgina and elena and they get sex but damn, it must suck for those waiting for the daughter.
Yeah I'm into Elena too.Hehe way more suck for those waiting for real corruption in chapter 3 and optional fetishes
Thank you. Although I wouldn't mind bestiality I don't think it fits into this particular game. This strongly depends on what other events happen in future updates, however.

Sharing D is fine. I'm really hoping for a F/D/Elena event someday.
Don't worry bestiality wont be soon anyway.Don't expect that before 0.35 at least.
Damn so soon?:hushedface::eazyHype::rolleyes:
Hehe I said at least 1 year.
BTW what you think will be next corruption levels?
level 8-titjob
level 9-tight job
level 10-blowjob
level 11-deepthroat
level 12-sex with condom

Reactions: volto

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Daughter suggests to Daddy that she likes her boobs being massaged and that Daddy likes his cock massaged - then why not combine the two. Daddy thinks this is a great idea but what about the “Happy Ending”. Daddy takes control and suggests that this take place when they next shower together – easy clean up. Then while in the shower massaging her boobs with his cock he tries to push his cock closer to her mouth, while Daughter thinks that when she last kissed Daddy’s cock he liked it then maybe she should try to kiss it again. Daddy is ecstatic but Daughter tells Daddy not to worry about the Happy Ending because she has read in Elena’s magazines that semen is high in protein and not harmful. Daddy’s cock explodes spurting semen all over her face.
Or the more likely scenario the daughter urges us to kill ourselves to stop the serious blue balling that is happening to us with waiting for something to happen with her cause at this point and time it's dragging to the point of stupidity.

Reactions: jackkane

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Or the more likely scenario the daughter urges us to kill ourselves to stop the serious blue balling that is happening to us with waiting for something to happen with her cause at this point and time it's dragging to the point of stupidity.
The problem we have now buddy is those blue balls are the only thing keeping the money coming in.

The second all that pent up semen explodes in her womb people will breathe a collective sigh of relief and move on.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah, THIS creep. Creepy ass motherfucker give me the chills.

I could let anyone, and I mean ANYONE, fuck D. EXCEPT that cuck.
Aw come on.. he just wants some love! go and share some D-love with the dude! hahaXD

Hehe I said at least 1 year.
BTW what you think will be next corruption levels?
level 8-titjob
level 9-tight job
level 10-blowjob
level 11-deepthroat
level 12-sex with condom
No no this is going way to fast, dont you understand. That when we get to the end of the petal/corruption wheel thing. Its going to turn around, and spin the other way and we have to fill it up again!:rolleyes: thats more how this game works.:closedeyesmile:
The problem we have now buddy is those blue balls are the only thing keeping the money coming in.

The second all that pent up semen explodes in her womb people will breathe a collective sigh of relief and move on.
Good thing my pent up relief is already fixed by Georgina.:happyblush

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Aw come on.. he just wants some love! go and share some D-love with the dude! hahaXD

No no this is going way to fast, dont you understand. That when we get to the end of the petal/corruption wheel thing. Its going to turn around, and spin the other way and we have to fill it up again!:rolleyes: thats more how this game works.:closedeyesmile:

Good thing my pent up relief is already fixed by Georgina.:happyblush
Well I doubt we get next level corruption soon with Rachel and the other 2 jobs that need to be implemented.Maybe 0.15-0.16 for level 8.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well I doubt we get next level corruption soon with Rachel and the other 2 jobs that need to be implemented.Maybe 0.15-0.16 for level 8.
Right.. i forgot that job thing was getting reworked. seems like a way to draw out the time even more. Ye with mom in the picture its going to slow down maybe even more. I hope yall bring the picnic basket with you, gonna be a long wait!

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
I just don't understand the mercenary thinking among some of you. Now that MC has banged Georgina, Georgina fans will drop support. Really? When MC bangs daughter, he'll lose all his patrons lol. Since I'm not supporting the game, I don't care about anything else but seeing what I want and fuck everyone else. Guess will happen when D gets fucked? He'll get even more patrons. Same thing with BIg Brother. You don't drop support because the MCs has accomplished one goal in the game (in this game, bang daughter) you drop support when you see the devs are not working on the game, like impure. I'd rather see one good developed game than 10 mediocre games because some just want to bang everything it moves. And yes, to me the game needs a serious revision and they need to fix a lot of bugs which is part of the development of a game (go figure!). If you are horny, go watch some online videos or download the other thousand F/D games out there.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
MR Dots ! We are going to bang your daugther if you don t make in the next upload someting very hot and sexual! (Like a big facial or a tit fucking !) Thx

ThunderZoo

Aug 16, 2016
Yeah, I don't understand why people think MrDots is going to lose patrons when MC fucks D. It doesn't work that way!
Things can definitely go on...A LOT! First creampie, different fetishes, public sex, sharing, FFM, etc.
And he could also develop another game when the plot of DMD will become boring.
But (for me and unless MrDots fucks up) DMD will still be very interesting after D loses her virginity.

Reactions: volto and Erros

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Yeah, I don't understand why people think MrDots is going to lose patrons when MC fucks D. It doesn't work that way!
Things can definitely go on...A LOT! First creampie, different fetishes, public sex, sharing, FFM, etc.
And he could also develop another game when the plot of DMD will become boring.
But (for me and unless MrDots fucks up) DMD will still be very interesting after D loses her virginity.
Yes, I agree with you. Even in the vanilla sex fetish, I'd like to see how d is going to behave now that she's not a virgin anymore. When other girls from school ask her who was her first, what is she going to answer? Is she going to invite others girls from school to do the homework? :p

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Once a female character has vanilla sex, only fetishes remain. (The "Eric" factor cuts down on the chances of a female taking on multiple partners).
If a player wants to continue that game for the fetish stuff--hopefully mainly optional--he is free to do so.
For those of us into DMD for the fetish situation (F/D) itself rather than any other specific fetish, D getting boned is exit time.
I'm a bemused observer of the Patreon scene, so make no firm predictions...
I totally disagree with you. After the father bangs his daughter, it should be the BEGINNING of a lot of very sexy situations.

One example:
They go out on a date at the beach, they find a secluded spot where they can fondle each other as much as they want, they have sex and they return to the crowded part of the beach, they go inside the sea water and more fondling happens. They return home and take a bath together, more rubbing and fondling. Dad goes to the living room wanting to watch a movie. Then he hears his daughter calling him from the bedroom. When he gets there, he finds his daughter naked, on all fours on top of the bed, inviting him for a night of sex!

This is just one of countless possible erotic events which can happen (excluding fetishes) after dad and daughter have sex for the first time.

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
I totally disagree with you. After the father bangs his daughter, it should be the BEGINNING of a lot of very sexy situations.

One example:
They go out on a date at the beach, they find a secluded spot where they can fondle each other as much as they want, they have sex and they return to the crowded part of the beach, they go inside the sea water and more fondling happens. They return home and take a bath together, more rubbing and fondling. Dad goes to the living room wanting to watch a movie. Then he hears his daughter calling him from the bedroom. When he gets there, he finds his daughter naked, on all fours on top of the bed, inviting him for a night of sex!

This is just one of countless possible erotic events which can happen (excluding fetishes) after dad and daughter have sex for the first time.
I agree with you but for some people all of this is not interesting. They only want to see her getting her cherry popped by her dad and nothing more. Something to do with the whole 'virginity' and 'I was the first' hype I don't get.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I agree with you but for some people all of this is not interesting. They only want to see her getting her cherry popped by her dad and nothing more. Something to do with the whole 'virginity' and 'I was the first' hype I don't get.
For me 'virginity' and 'to be the first' are a very important part of the thrill, but they don't finish the story, they're just an important landmark. More extremely erotic situations should begin to pop up from that point. I believe it is a flaw in many erotic games when they finish just when they are about to become really hot, when you're finally able to have sex with the main female character!

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes