Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ye i started playing this and i got kinda into the D but over time i started to lose more and more interest in her.. i think its her writing that turned me off.
Her writing has been hit and miss for me. There are times when it's great like the romantic contest thing when they went away, she was fantastic there, and then there are times when it's painful to read.

I can see why people do like her she just doesn't click with me as a love interest.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Her writing has been hit and miss for me. There are times when it's great like the romantic contest thing when they went away, she was fantastic there, and then there are times when it's painful to read.

I can see why people do like her she just doesn't click with me as a love interest.
Yeah i pretty much dont care anymore, if the F gets to score.. well thats great for him i guess. But it's not my main interest in this game anymore and that's funny if you consider the name of the game.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah i pretty much dont care anymore, if the F gets to score.. well thats great for him i guess. But it's not my main interest in this game anymore and that's funny if you consider the name of the game.
People play games for all sorts of reasons. Check out Mass Effect, it's supposed to be a trilogy about fighting the Reapers but there are more threads about which girl was best to date.

As far as DmD goes, the D has plenty of fans so it's up to the rest of us to throw our support behind the true star that is Georgina.

And maybe the guy that bangs his boss in the toilets, that guy is a star.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
People play games for all sorts of reasons. Check out Mass Effect, it's supposed to be a trilogy about fighting the Reapers but there are more threads about which girl was best to date.

As far as DmD goes, the D has plenty of fans so it's up to the rest of us to throw our support behind the true star that is Georgina.

And maybe the guy that bangs his boss in the toilets, that guy is a star.
We all know Tali is the real babe in Mass Effect.. wait! i see what you did there!

Oh im not saying D is bad or something, its just that i lost the interest in her over the time of the game. And ye Georgina kinda took her place over time instead.

Also im pretty sure the dude in the toilet is @Infamy in the DmD world, he found a way inside!

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
I dont know.. atm there is no fucking at all with the D so we have to get that thing first.. D is all aboard the Nope-fuck train atm. XD
I meant that other guy who fucks his own daughter, you know, the one you met at the beach.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
We all know Tali is the real babe in Mass Effect.. wait! i see what you did there!

Oh im not saying D is bad or something, its just that i lost the interest in her over the time of the game. And ye Georgina kinda took her place over time instead.

Also im pretty sure the dude in the toilet is @Infamy in the DmD world, he found a way inside!
Agree gina is the best for me too, not that i will refuse D or E, but if it was necessary to chose Gina is my option.

And Miranda's genetically modified ass to perfection was the best in ME.

Reactions: paladin07

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Agree gina is the best for me too, not that i will refuse D or E, but if it was necessary to chose Gina is my option.

And Miranda's genetically modified ass to perfection was the best in ME.
Or Edi since they shared the same body modelXD Do anybody even remember Jennifer in here?;)

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Lately I've been pondering on the day that we finally have D to ourselves, and are able to have sex with her. What will that be like? At home where it all started; the two of us in bed sharing intimacy until the urge is unbearable and D finally breaks down? The more the story progresses, the more obstacles seem to get in the way of their relationship. Will sex be the way of consummating their relationship, and telling the world to go screw itself?

I wonder....

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Lately I've been pondering on the day that we finally have D to ourselves, and are able to have sex with her. What will that be like? At home where it all started; the two of us in bed sharing intimacy until the urge is unbearable and D finally breaks down? The more the story progresses, the more obstacles seem to get in the way of their relationship. Will sex be the way of consummating their relationship, and telling the world to go screw itself?

I wonder....
You forgot that Elena will come running and knock the door down and say: Don't forget to use the condom!

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
You forgot that Elena will come running and knock the door down and say: Don't forget to use the condom!
I know you're joking, but... I can totally see that. Right when we're about to seal the deal, Lucas fucking jumps in from the window, or Mom busts in the door, or Daughter backs out the last second. MrDots... that evil bastard is not beyond something like that.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
I know you're joking, but... I can totally see that. Right when we're about to seal the deal, Lucas fucking jumps in from the window, or Mom busts in the door, or Daughter backs out the last second. MrDots... that evil bastard is not beyond something like that.
Haha yea i wouldent put it past him and then it would take an other 2 months to get back into the same "mood" with F trying to find a condom for one whole day.:rolleyes:

Reactions: volto

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
You mean Graham and his daughter Olivia.
Yeah what @Caligula said Graham and Olivia, and im sure he would be up for some D even though he said he dident like her i think. I cant remember that far backXD
Yeah, THIS creep. Creepy ass motherfucker give me the chills.

I could let anyone, and I mean ANYONE, fuck D. EXCEPT that cuck.

Reactions: volto

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
I also think this is the most likely path.

Margot works for the police at best we may get a shower scene but that is prety much it.

Rachel, well i dont have to see her naked unless the storry really warants it. Given her personality i do not see this happen anytime soon. And just add a random sex scene between her and Brad would just be bad storytelling. This is not a sex driven game with story elements but a story driven game with sex elements in it. This is one of the reasons why this game stands out from all the rest.
I couldn't agree more, and the FPS perspective, i think that always made any game more inmersive.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes