StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
But why,with condoms we can't make new Nova.Joke aside so far I know realy small amount of games with pregnacny.Lab Rats and Corruption in next 2 months maybe,not sure we can make someone preganant in big 3 games.
I was thinking more on the scene with Elena in the toilet;)

Reactions: jackkane

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Yeah,I know but maybe in chapter 3 of DmD we will get pregnancy too among all other fetishes.I'm curious about the bestiality.
Didn't Elena at one point in the game say she like's dogs? (somebody go check, im too much of a lazy panda) and we all know how Elena is...

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
To all you hoping for crazy amounts of bestiality, I doubt there will be much at all. Author wants game to be a fairly realistic world and realistically speaking sex with a horse = so ded m8. Bestiality tags will be fulfilled by that giant teddy bear having a strap-on and D pretending it's F. As far as actual animals go you might see E with a dog, but I doubt you'll see anything else fulfill that tag. Additionally, it'll just be those 1 and done scenes as I don't think the author truly intended to do them to begin with. Honestly, I think he threw them on there to draw in some money. To me bestiality was meant as part of a throw away/quick cash, non-serious game, but he drew in way more money than he anticipated and has changed to a very serious game.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Love when people know what the dev has planned while having absolutely no idea what the dev has planned.

A bear with a strapon isn't beastiality so no, that won't be it.

People into that are expecting animal sex with a girl and that's what's coming. Just go with it, let it flow through you, stop fighting it and life will be so much more mellow.

Reactions: ThunderZoo

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Love when people know what the dev has planned while having absolutely no idea what the dev has planned.

A bear with a strapon isn't beastiality so no, that won't be it.

People into that are expecting animal sex with a girl and that's what's coming. Just go with it, let it flow through you, stop fighting it and life will be so much more mellow.
Clearly inside source! :closedeyesmile:

I would be fine with only Georgina
Georgina DLC/Standalone pack?:rolleyes:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
A,guys that bestiality stuff will be not soon.Maybe after 2 years.I guess we will need at least 1 more year before sex with D.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes