paladin07

May 28, 2017
I distinctly remember telling her this outfit was just "too much" or, rather, too little for the office. But of course that was 10 days, 6 corruption petals and a lot of "exhibition" points ago! Now, I am like, "hey, honey, wear a thong and a wet t-shirt to work, whatever makes you comfortable."

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I distinctly remember telling her this outfit was just "too much" or, rather, too little for the office. But of course that was 10 days, 6 corruption petals and a lot of "exhibition" points ago! Now, I am like, "hey, honey, wear a thong and a wet t-shirt to work, whatever makes you comfortable."
Well we can forgive them for that.We saw in AAA games much worst mistakes.And trust me girls in stockings are awesome view.If you saw DoD last update the mom get same treatment with new bonus outfit.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Well we can forgive them for that.We saw in AAA games much worst mistakes.And trust me girls in stockings are awesome view.If you saw DoD last update the mom get same treatment with new bonus outfit.
There's no need to forgive that. Like I said, that was eons ago in the corruption process. I was just laughing at how far our sweet D (and the split personality MC) has/have come.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
There's no need to forgive that. Like I said, that was eons ago in the corruption process. I was just laughing at how far our sweet D (and the split personality MC) has/have come.
Same way with DoD.You saw the night scene with mom in ep.6-how much progress we have since ep.1.BTW how you think will end chapter 1 of DmD.We have some idea for the final of chapter 2-the sex with daughter-but not a clue about the current chapter.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Same way with DoD.You saw the night scene with mom in ep.6-how much progress we have since ep.1.BTW how you think will end chapter 1 of DmD.We have some idea for the final of chapter 2-the sex with daughter-but not a clue about the current chapter.
I would like it if the daugther quit cockblocking me when elena or georgina wants me to bang them.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Mahgni Mada

Aug 15, 2017
You'll need : (1) extras activated in your dl ; (2) reject Elena (Day5).
The Elena/Riccardo scene will show up very early Day 11.
Before choosing a path (such as accepting/rejecting Elena in Day 5), it's a good idea to make a save at that spot. That way, you can play through multiple paths.
Thanks man! Could've been better than what I was expecting but it was still nice to see though :p

Reactions: virtuvoid

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Georgina has already been bent over a desk.
Seems like a terrific idea to do the same with D. The little goddess is nicely posed as well...dream sequence?...
yeah.dad could see her bent over like that and fade away in thoughts of doing the same with D what he did with georgina earlier

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I would like it if the daugther quit cockblocking me when elena or georgina wants me to bang them.
Well I already make the prediction sex with Elena in 0.15 but maybe should change it.After all we know that 0.14 and at least 0.15 too will be for the other 2 jobs.Let's hope we won't need 3-4 updates for the 2 jobs to catch the current progress.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Well I already make the prediction sex with Elena in 0.15 but maybe should change it.After all we know that 0.14 and at least 0.15 too will be for the other 2 jobs.Let's hope we won't need 3-4 updates for the 2 jobs to catch the current progress.
Don't forget to bring the condoms..

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Don't forget to bring the condoms..
But why,with condoms we can't make new Nova.Joke aside so far I know realy small amount of games with pregnancy.Lab Rats and Corruption in next 2 months maybe,not sure we can make someone preganant in big 3 games.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes