May 16, 2017
show me think that the next update will be day 13 and then after that they may he may go back and fix the other two profession choices. That may take one or two updates or perhaps more to get all the professions up to current date.
Soooo...... 2023 or there abouts.... LOL

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
show me think that the next update will be day 13 and then after that they may he may go back and fix the other two profession choices. That may take one or two updates or perhaps more to get all the professions up to current date.
Yeah i believe he wants to change the programmer function to doctor. I think that next update will wrap up some side stories then there will be two updates more focused on the MC job then the probably close chapter 1 and move forward to chapter 2.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
how much content is there in this version?
Two minutes and fourteen seconds (starting from the end of 0.11), I just timed it. For this you have to pick "All messages" in the Skip setting (assuming you haven't played through it as of yet) and switch to "Keep Skipping" in the "After Choices" setting.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I'm glad to see Dad & Daughter having some alone & naked time in 0.13, despite his ex and her mother being in town. The background makes me think they already disappeared together, or at least are staying in a hotel or something.

Is 0.13 scheduled to be released 9/18?

VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
can anyone provide me the link to extra content v11... since i have the previous v10 or should i just extract the v12 is it fine??

May 14, 2017
can anyone provide me the link to extra content v11... since i have the previous v10 or should i just extract the v12 is it fine??
on page one you can download the full 0.12 version with the extras already added or if you have 0.11 just download the patch and the extras which is also on page 1

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Did someone face to start the game all over from Day 1? Becouse now i face it, i was playing for 2 hours and then all over the sudden i got Blue screen of death about some device stuck. I try to load the game from my save i did before the error but it doesnt let me load it. Any help or i need to start all over again :( I think i was in Day 10 not sure

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Can't help you with the save, but you can skip already viewed text with the left <ctrl>-key. Shouldn't take you more than 10 minutes to get to Chapter 11.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes