ByronR93

Jul 12, 2017
two saves for the people.

End of Day 12

4-5-LT1 - Reject Elena and Georgina, Richard Photoshoot Exhibitionism Max, Ass Pts. Max 80 FP / 100 LP
4-6-LT1 - Reject Elena, Georgina Photoshoot Exhibitionism Max, Ass Pts. Max 85 FP / 100 LP

enjoy my brothers and sisters! we wait for Day 13!
dont work i copy it to save dir but ingame cant see.....why....i patched game from last 2 update, how can it working?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Most recurring posts in this thread:

Before the update:
- "prepare to be blue-balled"
- "can we fuck D yet?"
- "where is the link, where is the link?"

After the update:
- "hargh hargh MrDots is milking his patrons"
- "can we fuck D yet?"
- "hargh hargh a year passed and we still can't fuck D!"

If we remove these posts we'll be like on page 10 XD
True however in regards to milking a fair few high tier supporters do feel that way. I mean hes announced this game will be 3 chapters. And we are fairly sure this will drag everything out so he can make as much money as possible. If you can nail d in chapter 1 many wont bother pledging for chapter 2. Seems alot of devs think this way

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
dont work i copy it to save dir but ingame cant see.....why....i patched game from last 2 update, how can it working?
You have to have a save in that slot already that you're replacing... so replace an already saved slot.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
As far as i know its story only. I could be wrong as so many people help make the game its hard to keep track of whats going on. However i will say this by the sounds of it its going to be alot like the last update content wise. And im not sure thats a good thing
Honestly I don't care too much about content, I just want some decent progression.

Reactions: SpookyDonut

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
u mean i create a 1_0 save slot? or what your save name and its overwriting ingame?
The number is the slot it was saved in but doesn't matter as long as there was a previous save there you can rename the file and overwrite it.
Last resort as reny games don't like to be updated, is download the full game unpatched.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
As far as i know its story only. I could be wrong as so many people help make the game its hard to keep track of whats going on. However i will say this by the sounds of it its going to be alot like the last update content wise. And im not sure thats a good thing
Thanks Jmolle2!

ByronR93

Jul 12, 2017
The number is the slot it was saved in but doesn't matter as long as there was a previous save there you can rename the file and overwrite it.
Last resort as reny games don't like to be updated, is download the full game unpatched.
honesly just 1-1 the lowest save slot ---so the 1-0 is the older save system.....pls update again a 1-1 slave slot then :D

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
honesly just 1-1 the lowest save slot ---so the 1-0 is the older save system.....pls update again a 1-1 slave slot then :D
????? Save the first 5 slots then overwrite one of them?????? Or all but 1 of them??????

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Or sometimes I've been able to change the version on the script and it work.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
no countdown this time?

should be out within 6 hours if past releases were any indication.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well since dots announced chapter 2 and 3 many of us patreon pledgers are predicting end of chapter 2 before getting p in the v with daughter. So could be a year away yet lol
Still better than last Christmas when I was thinking " OK we now at 0.0.4 and have level 1 corruption.If sex with D will be around level 12 corruption will need 4 years."8 updates later we now at level 7 corruption and 0.12.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes