Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This update will be about HJ and fingering, dont get your hopes too high bruhs
Honestly I don't care too much about content, I just want some decent progression.
if D has the first orgasm in her life - and with her father at that - for her character that will as significant (and in some ways, more significant) than giving a bj or vaginal intercourse. IMO, that would be some decent progression.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Please stop asking and/or writing comments that the game is out/going to be out in X amount of time. You know we'll post it when we have it, so please stop spamming the thread with unnecessary comments such has "Can't Wait For v.13", "It's out"...

Thank you for understanding. I will not ask again.

PS: Don't use the excuse that you didn't see my comment when i do hit you with a warning.

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
So I may copy all files in folder "Save" and then paste to the new one I think...
That's not necessary with Ren'py games. Savegames aren't stored with the game but in %appdata%\Renpy (for Windows).

Edit: apparently this isn't the case for DmD. Interesting

If old saves work with the new version is unknown. Odds are good though, as MrDots tends to not break compatibility.

Reactions: Bloo

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
the old saves have worked fine for me since MrDots implemented the new save system where you could write a description

if for whatever reason it gets broken, it took me less than 10 minutes last night to go at it again from scratch.

ByronR93

Jul 12, 2017
the old saves have worked fine for me since MrDots implemented the new save system where you could write a description

if for whatever reason it gets broken, it took me less than 10 minutes last night to go at it again from scratch.
then idk....i copy and ingame dont shows...

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry bloo i was just joking. Thats the first time i have ever joked with a mod and got my comment deleted haha. Again sorry i just like to jok as release days are very very stressful for me as i support many of the devs.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Sory! Where is Save to DMD folder?
open DMD, then go to games, then saves. any saves you get from here you can save to that folder and load.

I posted a few saves some pages ago but once you save them they might be on your 4th page of saves given how they are named.

Antihr1st

May 1, 2017
open DMD, then go to games, then saves. any saves you get from here you can save to that folder and load.

I posted a few saves some pages ago but once you save them they might be on your 4th page of saves given how they are named.
MAn it's a shame :( I didn't see "Save" folder... Thank you!

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes