StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Hehe I think Elena have way better chance for that,unless Rachel surprise us all.BTW somewher in the thread there is some fan made image showeing D after some fetishes.
Yeah i seen that fan made image it had all crazy stuff in it! even a dog! (i think)x'D
Yeah maybe Rachel has some kind of italian stallion hidden away! ;)
Yeah , Elena is the wild one but i don't even know how MrDots. will fit this fetish to the game. It seems too far away right now...
Well back in the thread, i already said that Elena said she likes dog cause cats are gay. So its kinda easy to do it with Elena since we know she is "frisky". Maybe she finds a lost dog in an allyway, after she was at the photo place or something and adopts it/take it home. And humps it there or something. I dont know, im no writing. Dont put this stress on me Gee!:happyblush:rolleyes:
Is there any option that makes Lucas disappear forever? Refusing the first photograph invitation maybe?
No not really, since the game is heavily railroaded at the moment.
i mean her nose looks like micheal jackson
Well she does has those "clamps" on her nose to stop water getting in there so maybe thats why you think it looks odd?
I mean if i had to use her i keep those things on anyway so...:rolleyes:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Please stop asking and/or writing comments that the game is out/going to be out in X amount of time. You know we'll post it when we have it, so please stop spamming the thread with unnecessary comments such has "Can't Wait For v.13", "It's out"...

Thank you for understanding. I will not ask again.

PS: Don't use the excuse that you didn't see my comment when i do hit you with a warning.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Yea, I am having trouble trying to figure out how its going to be implemented. Maybe dots just put the genre in his initial description as a placeholder because he doesn't really know the direction the game may go?
Yes , it could be the case or he might add bestiality fetish as a DLC when the game is finished for people who are into it..

U

User_51567

Can i ask a question?
What is your favorite clothes/dress of the D?

Should keep the thread going on about something other then release time.
I liked the Gym outfit a lot, and the outfit that she started wearing in the Hospital and in Home after that.
(The Non Clothes option is great to off course, BUT i like the clothes a little bit more..(Leaves something for the imagination)

QAJJA

Aug 27, 2017
And Incest is not ?:p..

Everybody his own taste and preference right ?, luckily for me.... I like just about everything.(Well except sharing).

If something like that puts you off, you're on the wrong website;)..
Something for everybody here
each to their own

Reactions: dunhill

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017

Everybody his own taste and preference right ?, luckily for me.... I like just about everything.(Well except sharing).

Bestiality should be cool to see if it is will be between a unicorn and Lucas
I liked the Gym outfit a lot, and the outfit that she started wearing in the Hospital and in Home after that.
(The Non Clothes option is great to off course, BUT i like the clothes a little bit more..(Leaves something for the imagination)
Everthing looks good on her but i cannot say the same thing about her hairstyle and make up addiction

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017

So you prefer sharing D with a dog or a horse but absolutely not with a guy?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I much like D's natural look without makeup. take the start of Day 12 for
example - really no need for makeup and she looks real good there.

MrDots has almost 4000 patreons! crazy I remember when he had less than 2500 whe I first started this game at v0.08. good for him and the DMD team!

U

User_51567

So you prefer sharing D with a dog or a horsebut not with a guy
Where did i say that?..
In this game Beasty.... I really cannot see that happen.... Maybe with Elena because she is Slutty as Hell and behaves like she is addicted to cock/dildo's....
But i really cannot imagine Beasty action with the Daugter, and really is not the type of character/game for..

In games like Sarah Survivor or Noxian Night i really don't mind the Beasty action because it's part of the story and Punishment.
But in games like this.... It just feels outta place (But maybe that's my personal preference because i really want to be the relationship in this game only be between F/D).

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Since people can't seem to wait and feel the need to spam the thread burring legitimate questions 2-3 pages behind. I'm closing down the thread until the new version gets posted.

If you have the new version and wish to share, just PM a staff member or come to discord since we're in chat right now.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes