OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, I've tested my interface mod with 0.13. The V12 version works fine with 0.13 (nothing was changed in the files I modified before).

This adds 4 more save slots per page, adds a quicksave button ingame, makes your autosaves and quicksaves accessable, makes the load/save pages easier to navigate, adds a popup that'll show your activity points (boob points, etc.), and a couple of other minor things. Link here:

Note that you'll need to use Unren.bat (or a similar program) to extract the game files, after you start up the game once. (I recommend option 9).

Instructions for installing my mod are in the mod thread, and in the download file for the mod.

If you have any issues, feel free to comment in my mod thread (the link immediately above).

Enjoy! ;)

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
If you have IkaruMOD installed, the 12->13 patch won't work.
Need to download the whole game again.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Hello - any way to extract images from Renpy games ? I have a few I am curious about but I dont want to play them if there isnt anything exciting in them.

AnnLoverz

May 19, 2017
Can someone provide a V 0.12 save after the last scene? I got a error exception that can't get me to the end of day 12.. :(

A

asplt

To be honest, I have disappointed this version.
But also I anticipate next version of chapter 2.

volto

Aug 22, 2017
in the walkthrough does MMF mean two men and one femele ?

also can i load the game from where i left off after applying 0.13 patch to a 0.12 release ?
or do i have to to start the hole game from the start ?
Nice picture dude. Love TechCarmin's work.
Still nothing interesting ... again
I'm downloading the game now. I feel a little relieved that I swapped my $20 pledge to Lewdlab last month.

Reactions: kiyiya

AnnLoverz

May 19, 2017
Am i the only one who got an " error exception occured" with this patch for ending day 12? blocking on the last nsfw scene (that's why im looking for a save after this scene)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes