Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Have to admit I'm very disappointed in this update. Overall it wasn't terrible by a long shot but a lot of the narrative just felt forced rather than logical. I get that something like this was always going to happen with the mother but just didn't feel believable. D is obviously impressionable but to think she'd just be fine with up and leaving like that ruined it for me. Was planning to pledge this month as I've enjoyed DmD immensely up to this point, but I think I'l hold off now as I'm struggling to me getting much enjoyment out of the next part, unless it's either very long or MrDots speeds through a lot of the story. Let's not kid ourselves about why we're here after all. It's boobs...lot's and lot's of boobs.

Unless there's a big surprise and D didn't get on the plane...I can dream :)

Nexa991

Aug 5, 2016
Is there anything more to do with a patch or just put it into dmd/game folder?
Since i cant seem to progress to 13th day

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Should be a simple as that yes. 4 files need dropping into the game folder and that should be it. Did you get the file from this site? If so you should have the FIXED version. The initial release apparently had that issue where people couldn't end day 12. From what I read though, it wasn't uploaded here.

Reactions: Nexa991

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Milking is strong with this one. I am glad that i canceled my pledge 3 months ago. Story progression that is already slow is becoming non linear now.
As Pantisocrat said "Rehashing and wheel spinning". To sum last few updates: shopping (D tries few different pieces of clothing, little bit cuddling), photo-shoot (again tries few pieces of clothing, some cuddling), some alone time, and just when everything is ready for next level, D has second thoughts. Then, some more shopping, cuddling and maybe throw in dinner or some event. More second thoughts again...
At this pace, it will take 3 years to get to same progression level that other games reach in 6-10 months.

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Game is getting boring and predictable. This update is more of the same old same old go out, meet, feel each other up at a couple of places rinse and repeat so the story never progresses. I found myself skipping though text for the first time.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
I do not see where all the negativity is coming from. I thought this update was great. I do not know where people are getting the no progression thing from, I am seeing plenty of progress with the daughter. Every update goes a bit further with her and seems to be progressing at a pretty steady pace. I thought the ending of day 13 was a pretty good cliffhanger. We all know the mother is not going to keep her word, so we will see if it is the MC or the daughter the resolves the issue. I think we all suspected the mother to show up at some point, just not for it to take the turn it did. Overall I would say this was a great update.

GaretJax

Jun 25, 2017
I do not see where all the negativity is coming from. I thought this update was great. I do not know where people are getting the no progression thing from, I am seeing plenty of progress with the daughter. Every update goes a bit further with her and seems to be progressing at a pretty steady pace. I thought the ending of day 13 was a pretty good cliffhanger. We all know the mother is not going to keep her word, so we will see if it is the MC or the daughter the resolves the issue. I think we all suspected the mother to show up at some point, just not for it to take the turn it did. Overall I would say this was a great update.
The story is why most people are willing to put up with the blueballingly slow progression for a game in this genre and it's getting bad. Character development has been torn up and thrown out the window. We can't rely on past events to inform us about what the characters will do in the present. Case in point is this ending. It's contrived garbage. MC and D pledge undying love and devotion and mere hours later she just agrees to leave on semi-permanent basis without any fight, hard questions or even an attempt to talk this over with MC. Makes no sense.

Reactions: Thornhill

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Same here. I really enjoyed the update.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
It was a lackluster update. F/D relationship advanced a little bit, we had some good moments at the carnival and cooking, but the story should make sense. The daughter as stupid as she may be would never leave the country with her mom without talking to her dad first period.

Reactions: paladin07

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Oceanspray anyone? Great update. Looks like we will be taking a trip. Spineless Elena. She talks a good game, but worthless.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
The story is why most people are willing to put up with the blueballingly slow progression for a game in this genre and it's getting bad. Character development has been torn up and thrown out the window. We can't rely on past events to inform us about what the characters will do in the present. Case in point is this ending. It's contrived garbage. MC and D pledge undying love and devotion and mere hours later she just agrees to leave on semi-permanent basis without any fight, hard questions or even an attempt to talk this over with MC. Makes no sense.
You seem to be forgetting that D has been under her mom's thumb for her whole life and is very sheltered & Naive. D thinks her mom is being honest and she will be back in a week. So she believes that her mom has talked to F and F has agreed. Of course, we know that is not true, but you are seeing it from your perspective and not the characters and that is throwing off the story for you.

Gozer

May 16, 2017
I trust this author and hope he keeps up the good work. Unlike other games which gives the goods fast he drags it out tastefully, You see your sheltered daughter growing more and more outwardly and succeeds in establishing an emotional connection besides just wanting to fuck it as you take on the role of "Dad, the Uncuckable".

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Hahaha im sorry, but when D and Elena was waiting on the plane. I couldent stop laughing a little. :closedeyesmile:All i was thinking about was F95 and all the poor souls waiting on D in here. I feel for you guys! <3 :firstimekiss:
At least there was alot of breast fondling and the D did give alot of "happy endings!" but oh man.
At least we got to beat up the creepy dude! thats something.
The rings were a kinda nice touch though. Also.. D is a squirter! who knew?!:hushedface:

Hucklebuck

Jul 24, 2017
Goddamnit.. I understand the guys playing this game for the chase.. Well.. I say I understand.. But, In this day and age there isn't anyone under 15 that doesn't know about fucking and beating up the little fella.. Slick Dick Dots is clearly milking..

I know.. 97 mf'ers will bitch about my post of milking and whatnot.. Don't get your short & curlies in a bunch ladies..
It's time for some goddamn dad & daughter sex!!!

Reactions: bsjfan69
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes