Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I don't play this game due to the content, but is that female character some stock model? Feels like I've seen her in 2-3 other games.

jack mama

Sep 23, 2017
can someone help me. im stuck in the game because i get game over everytime when Lucas comes to daughters apartment and start touching honey. just cant prevent that scene antway :( pls help

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
WOW, i just finish the game with new updates from today. Mhm is the game just end or what? Are we going to see more of it ?

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Quite normal if you had IkaruMOD installed and simply downloaded a 12->13 patch.

You need to redownload the game.
Or wait for a mod update.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Because my mother language isn't English, I can't understand about chapter.
Is 0.13v end of chapter 1 and next version will be chapter 2?
The game developers decided to divide the game into 3 chapters. The first chapter should finish when all Dad's professions are implemented. It may happen in version 015, 016, who knows? After that the second chapter of the game will begin.

Villian

Aug 9, 2016
well the mom is a sneaky bitch but she doesn't know that the father is no longer the same man as before as we the conscience of the father are in control and we are all horny bastards who waited a year for us to get our dick in the daughter

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
True however in regards to milking a fair few high tier supporters do feel that way. I mean hes announced this game will be 3 chapters. And we are fairly sure this will drag everything out so he can make as much money as possible. If you can nail d in chapter 1 many wont bother pledging for chapter 2. Seems alot of devs think this way
It would be silly to quit the game when it comes to its hottest part, when you can have sex with the main female character!
That's precisely when it is more fun to play it! Lots of possible erotic situations!

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
So I may copy all files in folder "Save" and then paste to the new one I think...
- Anyway until now, there is not any news about our game. Love the graphic of DD game.
- Any recommendation of similar game (like DD) -Thank you
FINISHED GAME:
Palmer - "Emily - Sister Attraction"

GAME IN DEVELOPMENT (Playable - Lots of Content Available)
Beggar of Net - "My New Life"
Perestrello - "Family Life" (Sandlustgames)
Dark Silver - "Big Brother"

GAME IN DEVELOPMENT (Playable - Some Content Available)
Faerin - "Man Of The House"
T4bbo - "Babysitter"
Luxee - "Parental Love"
Sagas - "Daughter-Saga"
Marvelsgame - "View Of Family"
Greonogames - "Two Sides"
Irredeemable - "Teacher's Pets"
Generalpractitioner - "General Practitioner"

GAME IN DEVELOPMENT (Early stage of development)
Walkiusgames - "School, Love & Cousins"
VirtualIndecency - "Sister, Sister, Sister"
Slonique - "Love Thy Neighbor"
Deamos - "Life Is Good"
Pandelo - "My Sweet Neighbors"
SuralArgonus - "Family Way"
Gng - "Neighbors Family"
Manicminxy - "A Perverted Family"
Pingpanda - "Family Matters"

Many of these games can be found here: h**ps://pastebin.com/pqrK98XT
All of them have a patreon page. (h**ps:// here the name shown before the game's title])
Have fun!

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Well... that wasn't worth the wait.
If they hadn't made the daughter so stupid to leave the country before contacting her dad, I would disagree with you. But they have made her like that, so I agree with you... disappointing...

GaretJax

Jun 25, 2017
WOW, i just finish the game with new updates from today. Mhm is the game just end or what? Are we going to see more of it ?
Probably not. But I agree the ending is more WTF than cliffhanger. I guess the idea now is for the development team to flesh out the storyline, branches and subplots for the earlier parts on the next release. Hopefully, the Day 13/14 ending is just a placeholder to be completely rewritten at a later time. But I wouldn't count on it. I think the writers are hemming themselves story wise with no clear path forward except destruction of the story's conventions and suspension of disbelief along with it.

I love options but the all the proposals they've put out for storyline could use a little more linearity. Adding major options and scenes for those options will become a timesink for the developers that doesn't yield much benefit to the storyline.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Poor update. Rehashing and wheel-spinning. Too much inner monologue padding out pedestrian sequences. Plot idiocy (Elena doesn't just text D, the whole 'visas' thing). The best part was the phone call with the mother at the end, not that it was good, but at least it made me laugh because it was like the end of a Metal Gear Solid game or something. Yes, sir. D still has no idea that F was the superior clone... I agree, sir. There should really be more content focused on Elena. Absolutely, sir... Les Filles Adorables will rise again... [MUSICAL STING] A Hideo Kojima Eroge

Reactions: proximus and Kalf
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes