Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
So there's an issue.

from MrDots:
Hi guys,
There was a bug in the early release of the update, so I've changed all the links for new ones and it should work perfectly now. Please check the posts for the new links.

Some players have problems. Can't end day 12. But i had no problems with the patch and full game.
Thanks.
Mrdots.

Meaning we need to re-upload all the files and i wasted the last few hours mirroring shit that now needs to be deleted. Please wait a few hours and don't play the version if you downloaded it before.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
OK we're done (just 3 mirrors left), we're sorry for the delay but has you can see above my comment, Mr.Dots decided to drop a hotfix on our heads and we had to start over.

Anyway, thank you @Vespak for sharing the links twice with us and every other Patron who contacted us. Remember that if you're patching from v0.12 to v0.13, you'll need to apply the EXTRAS. The MAC, WIN and LINUX already have the EXTRAS installed.

Until Next Month. Re-Opening Thread.

PS: YES, these are the fixed version, please don't ask me again.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
can i load the game from where i left off after applying 0.13 patch to a 0.12 release ?
or do i have to to start the hole game from the start ?

Last edited:

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
OK we're done (just 3 mirrors left), we're sorry for the delay but has you can see above my comment, Mr.Dots decided to drop a hotfix on our heads and we had to start over.

Anyway, thank you @Vespak for sharing the links twice with us and every other Patron who contacted us. Remember that if you're patching from v0.12 to v0.13, you'll need to apply the EXTRAS. The MAC, WIN and LINUX already have the EXTRAS installed.

Until Next Month. Re-Opening Thread.

PS: YES, these are the fixed version, please don't ask me again.
And I wonder how many people will ask :coldsweat:

Peteski

Jun 22, 2017
Well, I'm not so sure what to think about this update, for sure there was a lot work done. I think @Jeff Steel is the most correct in his posts. A giant leap for a D and a small step for us perverts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeancul

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
in the walkthrough does MMF mean two men and one femele ?

also can i load the game from where i left off after applying 0.13 patch to a 0.12 release ?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016

also can i load the game from where i left off after applying 0.13 patch to a 0.12 release ?
yup twice (2 males 1 female) & yes, you can load your old save from where you left in 0.12.

Reactions: kiyiya

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Where did i say that?..
In this game Beasty.... I really cannot see that happen.... Maybe with Elena because she is Slutty as Hell and behaves like she is addicted to cock/dildo's....
But i really cannot imagine Beasty action with the Daugter, and really is not the type of character/game for..

In games like Sarah Survivor or Noxian Night i really don't mind the Beasty action because it's part of the story and Punishment.
But in games like this.... It just feels outta place (But maybe that's my personal preference because i really want to be the relationship in this game only be between F/D).
It would have been out of place when it was the father trying to romance his daughter and it was all about the loooove maaan.

Now it's more of a corruption feel so it absolutely fits the theme now. Sooner or later the daughter will be dads little cum dump and then he'll share her around with other people and probably have her fuck the local strays for his own fun.

It probably won't happen like that but any pretence of this being anything but a corruption game is long gone.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Harlequin1229

Jun 6, 2017

When you apply the patch you can load your last save. You also have to apply the extras separately as well.

Reactions: kiyiya
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes