Apr 7, 2017
I like the milking dots does, just enough content to keep me coming back, while still maintaining a good business model. This is what keeps good devs creating games. What I do hate is that the same 3D models are being used for every game. I have played 8 games in the last 2 weeks that have models from both DmD and BB. Their personalities are completely different in each game and its messing with my head =D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I was going to say 2-3years but i dident want to crush the poor souls dreams.
And i dont even think its going to be the D that gets the Bestiality.
Hehe I think Elena have way better chance for that,unless Rachel surprise us all.BTW somewher in the thread there is some fan made image showeing D after some fetishes.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I was going to say 2-3years but i dident want to crush the poor souls dreams.
And i dont even think its going to be the D that gets the Bestiality.
Yeah , Elena is the wild one but i don't even know how MrDots. will fit this fetish to the game. It seems too far away right now...

Apr 7, 2017
Yeah , Elena is the wild one but i don't even know how MrDots. will fit this fetish to the game. It seems too far away right now...
Yea, I am having trouble trying to figure out how its going to be implemented. Maybe dots just put the genre in his initial description as a placeholder because he doesn't really know the direction the game may go?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
there's 18 corruption petals and we've only just unlocked 7 of them after a year (12 in game days). like alluded to before it'll be another year before actual penetration and then chapter 3 might be for exploring those fetishes.

so yea maybe a placeholder for now. she just got used to the idea of being naked and giving a happy ending via HJ. it'll take way longer still to convince D to go further. baby steps is what allows this business model to keep going and us to keep wanting more.

Reactions: kiyiya

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
I like the milking dots does, just enough content to keep me coming back, while still maintaining a good business model. This is what keeps good devs creating games. What I do hate is that the same 3D models are being used for every game. I have played 8 games in the last 2 weeks that have models from both DmD and BB. Their personalities are completely different in each game and its messing with my head =D
can you please tell me what's the names of those 8 games ? i really want my head to be messed with x'D

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_51567

I really, really like this game.
The most important thing for me is that the daughter stays somewhat "innocent".
That's why i really like that this game gives you the choice to keep her somewhat for yourself or to share her..
I'm 100% for the keep for yourself..
And the moment that the game no longer gives that option and you have to share her or she is naked in the public is the moment i stop playing.

This is 1 of the few Incest themed games that don't include
-Blackmail.
-Corruption.
-Asshole for a MC
-Whoring
-Rushed Storyline.

But instead has real love between Father and Daughter(If you chose those options off course).
So i really, really hope that he keeps that option going.

U

User_51567

But but sir it contains corruption petals already
Yeah,
But i mean not like the corruption games like (Corruption, Research in corruption etc).
You still got the choice in what way you want to corrupt her and with what means.

Yeah off course there is corruption in this game, but in another way(better way) then most games do it.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
That's why i really like that this game gives you the choice to keep her somewhat for yourself or to share her..
And the moment that the game no longer gives that option and you have to share her or she is naked in the public is the moment i stop playing.

-Blackmail.
-Corruption.
-Asshole for a MC
-Whoring
-Rushed Storyline.

But instead has real love between Father and Daughter(If you chose those options off course).

i might add that if she loses her innocence he'll lose his dominance over her.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017

-Blackmail.
-Corruption.
-Asshole for a MC
-Whoring
-Rushed Storyline.

Don't forget a Mom that's out of the picture because she's dead or abandoned the family (for drug addicition, another man, etc.) Mrdots just says they're divorced (like millions are) and lives in another country (explaining the GSA.)

Reactions: jotaro50

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
No seriously, these are the elements I want to see: A real french kiss with description no more she put her tongue in your mouth and that's it..I want to hear the writer say shit like 'tongues intertwined' 'her saliva mixed with yours' 'you licked the inside of her mouth'...Also when she offers you her breast to fondle it and lick it go hard man don't be passive like a mass effect droid, Suck those tattas to your heart content taste them melons and play with them like they are basket balls...Simply put: BE A MAN FOR YOUR SWEET DAUGHTER...TASTE HER HONEY LIKE A BEAR WOULD...NOT A PEDO BEAR OF COURSE :tf:

Last edited by a moderator:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes