atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
at the very least, dev is consistent in his updates. i kind of figured ex-wife would cockblock somehow and here it was.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
at least we got to see the daughter without make up for the majority of the day

I thought the update fulfilled it's mission, you gave D an orgasm, I didn't expected nothing beyond, maybe with another girl, but rachel was cockblocking Elena so it reduces possibilities.

I expected a confrontation between father and rachel but instead we got another day with daughter, a bit of a let down but I liked Rachel scheming to fool elena and D in the end, got me curious for the next update

but those days with D doing nothing special but groping her all over are getting old, if you throw other characters in the bag at least it gets more interesting, yoga was fine, I like Margo, but the carnival was just boring

Last edited:
Reactions: fyahrebel

BobBobbinston

Mar 23, 2017
stablishing an emotional connection besides just wanting to fuck it as you take on the role of "Dad, the Uncuckable".
Oh man, if he gets cucked that would be AMAZING. Or at least if its one optional path, so the internet doesn't rage...oh who am I kidding there would still be rage :biggrin:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Just finished the update, and it keep getting better. Despite the slow burning, I like how it's going. Mainly coz I fell in love with D completely!!
Despite what some may complain about not having sex with her in a full calendar year, this game is on its way to become (if it hasnt yet) one of the best games of this genre ever!
The updates are constant and they are always big in their own way (in terms of story and amount of pics).
This game hooked me since the 1st version was posted here.

Reactions: Jeff Steel

Hucklebuck

Jul 24, 2017
Ok.. I hadn't hit the daughter squirting scene before I spoke earlier.. I can let one more update pass without sex because of the squirt scene..

Last edited:

paladin07

May 28, 2017
So no matter what I end up with douchebag breaking in and game over. What did I miss?
I don't know. Did you turn down the police woman when she offered the self-defense course on day... 11 I think? If so, maybe Lucas got the upper hand and raped D, and then... voila, game over. I never turned down the self-defense course, so I haven't seen Lucas come into the apt and game over.

Reactions: Thornhill

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Ok.. I hadn't hit the daughter squirting scene before I spoke earlier.. I can let one more update pass without sex because of the squirt scene..
Next month is going to be fleshing out the other two jobs, since you only really played the executive... there's supposed to be a programmer and a cop (cop replacing doctor path). Once those other routes are fleshed out by version .14 and possibly .15, then I suspect we get back to moving the story forward, but then it will be the start of "Chapter 2."

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes