derof

Jul 29, 2017
man this game is such a tease , they are milking you but you just can't stop thinking about the D sex in the future

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
Well ... the new version arrived here way sooner than i thought. Anyway, thanks for the upload and next month i'll pledge the game again ;). (i'm a bit short on money this month, so i paused all my pledges).

coaiereci

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Maybe the plane will have to return because of the storm, giving F the chance to go Hulk on M, maybe D actually has dual citizenship and she will remain...overall the story is developping very well, and you guys should remember that DmD pretty much sets a standard in daughter corruption, it's not daddy's little princess where you get fap material within 30 seconds of gameplay. Instead it's a complex story which shows all the steps in detail. Fact that F wasn't with the daughter all these years makes it take this long to corrupt her. After all, they only met 2 weeks back and already got so far. Looking forward for next updates, and who knows, some of the "maybe" above mentioned will turn into spoilers.

1.jpg

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
On a massive plus note, now is the perfect time for a branching path.

they could give those that want a corrupted living sex toy a chance to search for the daughter and those of us that want a real woman a happy ever after with Georgina.

Now that would be perfect, not likely to ever happen but perfect.

Reactions: Thornhill

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
This is a game, remember???
In 10 years nobody will speak about "DmD"
I wasnt talking about 10 years IRL, I was talking about 10 years in the fiction. There are 8 billion people on the planet, I am sure a very similar situation happened to someone IRL. There is nothing wrong with debating the morality in a fictional story. Pointing out that its a fiction is not a good cop out to the debate.

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
Maybe the plane will have to return because of the storm, giving F the chance to go Hulk on M, maybe D actually has dual citizenship and she will remain..
Its a pretty piss poor plan from the mother, just shows how much of a manipulative cunt she is. She has no idea about the romance yet, so she should have no reason for overreacting the way she is. You cant control people like literally all dad has to do is show up at her country. She has no say her daughter is an adult.

I am excited to see the reasoning behind all of this. I have a feeling its just Rachel is a control freak in general, and probably something to do with wanting to fix her up with brad for personal financial gain.

Dad will probably get fired but I cant see him just going to work and hoping for the best at this point. He has a very important work week that he is going to have to abandon, but thats not whats important to him right now his new romance is important.

Reactions: Siddington

glaxio

Aug 4, 2017
hello, i thought i had played 0.12 but apparently my version is 0.11. how can i find a patch from 0.11 to 0.12? if someone has can you pass the link? i really dont want to download all the game again

Ryo

May 28, 2017
3.19Go, it is now impossible to download with MEGA without a pro account... :( It stops at 3.00 Go T_T

Bambino

Jun 6, 2017
Good update, way better than the previous one. The daughter does not seems so naive already, I suppose we hat got rid of this annoying Lucas, and there is a twist in the plot that seems to add some drama and tension. I just hate the cliffhanger.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes