applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
I couldn't move on to day 13 after patching the game. The game still says version 0.12 Ikaru mod?

Edit: Solution

Last edited:

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Hello everyone! I’m stuck at the moment father goes to supermarket while Lucas shows up and assaults daughter. Game ends for me with usual explanation for not being gentleman enough. What did I do wrong?

Reactions: TripleH14

TripleH14

Jul 20, 2017
Hello everyone! I’m stuck at the moment father goes to supermarket while Lucas shows up and assaults daughter. Game ends for me with usual explanation for not being gentleman enough. What did I do wrong?
I'm in the same situation , someone what to dooo

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Did F and D take the self-defence course? If not, you need to take it.
OMG OMFG FFS WTF?! Seriously?!

....facepalm

Who knew...

Thanks a lot!

For me personally though it means to replay from the start. I don't have saves prior to rejecting that offer.

Reactions: Evis

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Nice update overall, I liked how he improved the writing of erotic scenes especially the kissing part but as a boob fetishist I feel like an orphan since you don't get to kiss them for the 2nd time in a row (2 updates without boob kissing)...The story took an annoying but interesting turn (Daughter only route) I hope that evil ex gets axed soon because I can't stand her, the rapist looks like an angel compared to her at least he's honest with his wicked thoughts and doesn't hide them like a snake.

Though what I didn't like is that I feel like I've been blueballed yet again LOL I didn't get more than a raging hard on, Now I have to find a way to land my seahorse ashore. (To avoid this the author could have implemented dream sequences or fantasy scenes where you get to do more stuff like actual sex but only in imagination..It can help the player get off you know).

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I am excited to see the reasoning behind all of this. I have a feeling its just Rachel is a control freak in general, and probably something to do with wanting to fix her up with brad for personal financial gain.
They just need some cartoonish "villains" like Lucas and Rachel to make the dad seem like less of a dick.

Reactions: virtuvoid
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes