Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Anyone got a torrent for this game? Only mega link works in the op and I have issues with mega.

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
The day count reflects the actual days the mcs have spent together, not how many days have passed from their first meeting. Where dad lives, in-country flights can be bought on the same day of the flight (I think that happens in most countries actually). The trip to the beach took only a couple of hours by flight, so going back and forth made sense (people do that all the time in Italy between Rome and Milan) Mistery resolved?

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
The day count reflects the actual days the mcs have spent together, not how many days have passed from their first meeting. Where dad lives, in-country flights can be bought on the same day of the flight (I think that happens in most countries actually). The trip to the beach took only a couple of hours by flight, so going back and forth made sense (people do that all the time in Italy between Rome and Milan) Mistery resolved?
No because the father was in the hospital for a few days at minimum and also the few things they did took time as well. They weren't there for one day... Father called up Markus and told him he wouldn't make it on Monday. They left over the weekend. And Father had to take it easy for the next few days.

Flights were backed up as well and took them a while to get a flight back to the city. So not even remotely close to what you said. By the way the flights were backed up it had been close to 1 week. Considering that the unknown caller called each day for 3 to 4 days. Who ended up being Markus... Why do you argue? Have you even played the game?

Did you forget also that the star they met up took also a few days as well. And her flight was backed up as well. It was made clear all flights were blocked for at least a week. I mean I know you wrote stuff for the game but have zero knowledge of many of the inconsistencies that are in the game... Read that part of the game. You will notice that it was at least a week together...

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
This update they are talking about can't possibly happen in 2 updates. The career paths and touching up on all other content and adding more stuff??? That is even worse if it was just Career paths. That will take a while. Unless they have an alternate build I don't see it happening in 2 updates. I don't care what that guy says he has no clue how Renpy code works. And it's not as simple as plugging stuff in. It would require to rewrite a lot of the code's path. Not as simple. So many games in Renpy that try to change code structure too much are plagued with many bugs and issues.

If this dev is 100% serious in what he says he is shooting himself in the foot. And it will backfire.
Mrdits already added a whole "inbetween day" in a past update, he had no problems doing it then, I guess he knows what hr is saying now. Worst case scenario, he'll push back new career paths, no way the ch1 revision will take more than two months.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I think that peoples perception of the timeline has been blurred through the many updates.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Mrdits already added a whole "inbetween day" in a past update, he had no problems doing it then, I guess he knows what hr is saying now. Worst case scenario, he'll push back new career paths, no way the ch1 revision will take more than two months.
Okay once again you have no clue how code works in Renpy. It will take more than 2 updates b/c the amount of stuff you implied is being done cannot be done and plugged in right off the bat. Please understand I have seen how Renpy works. That's why I call BS. Unless he has a freakin separate build it ain't happening. The code will have to change massive amount of the code's structure. Renpy hates this and will cause massive issues if not done properly.

Let me explain okay. The things he is adding is messing with old code? Which means Saves will not be compatible unless he is going to go through the process of updating values correctly. that's extremely time consuming. Not only is the update not a simple plugin by the looks of it will be integrated into the middle of the game. Which means that it will need a rewrite of all the code and structure. It will need a whole new rewrite for that one implementation because it touches every old part of the code. Its not a simple addon. When you put something that intervines with old stuff and not have proper structure or not a separate build it will cause mayham.

Understand Summertime Saga is going through the exact same thing. It wasn't a simple fix. It's taking multiple updates overtime to do the fix. In making the code all cleaned up.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Really man !!!! cant believe that they are going to start new career line here at this point. Too boring again to start developing relation with D. playing and doing the same thing with D. yeah there will be some difference. like some thing else for photo-shoot, cupid night etc. but the main things will be same. Same old hugging, touching, kissing, taking bath, sleeping together, wearing less and less cloth etc. There isn't any fun in that.

once you get to end of a path then you should have start another path, i m really frustrated. so if they do this then the new path will need 5 or 6 months or updates to reach this level. then there is one path more (total three career). this means we have to wait nearly a year to get new updates of current version.

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
No because the father was in the hospital for a few days at minimum and also the few things they did took time as well. They weren't there for one day... Father called up Markus and told him he wouldn't make it on Monday. They left over the weekend. And Father had to take it easy for the next few days.

Flights were backed up as well and took them a while to get a flight back to the city. So not even remotely close to what you said. By the way the flights were backed up it had been close to 1 week. Considering that the unknown caller called each day for 3 to 4 days. Who ended up being Markus... Why do you argue? Have you even played the game?

Did you forget also that the star they met up took also a few days as well. And her flight was backed up as well. It was made clear all flights were blocked for at least a week. I mean I know you wrote stuff for the game but have zero knowledge of many of the inconsistencies that are in the game... Read that part of the game. You will notice that it was at least a week together...
I didn't just play the game, I wrote it, so please take what I say in due consideration. Fater stated in hospital just one day. The mcs bought the flight on the same day they left, but obviously it was a two ways ticket, so the return was booked. If there are inconsistencies they will be corrected in the next updates. I know of at least some (more than you do, believe me, I keep an eye on every route and every of their combination), give us time and they will be smoothened.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I didn't just play the game, I wrote it, so please take what I say in due consideration. Fater stated in hospital just one day. The mcs bought the flight on the same day they left, but obviously it was a two ways ticket, so the return was booked. If there are inconsistencies they will be corrected in the next updates. I know of at least some (more than you do, believe me, I keep an eye on every route and every of their combination), give us time and they will be smoothened.
That would be bad idea. B/c then its 100% unrealistic. You do know that? You just need to simply put on the day timer as Date number. I seriously doubt that they have been together that long. I mean massive amount of stuff needs to be rewritten and then it will really be bad. You clearly have some bad memory problem or they are editing your stuff that you give them. You say your not the only writer? Whose to say the others didn't touch your stuff?

Also take into consideration about my statements about how Renpy Code works who is deep in one of the projects or at least has seen its code. And restructure. You know nothing about Renpy code so don't put out nonsense about it will take a 2 updates at most. Summertime Saga is doing it during updating other content slowly doing migration and changes to make it work. They even go as far as to use Python code itself to make things work better.

Last edited:

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
Okay once again you have no clue how code works in Renpy. It will take more than 2 updates b/c the amount of stuff you implied is being done cannot be done and plugged in right off the bat. Please understand I have seen how Renpy works. That's why I call BS. Unless he has a freakin separate build it ain't happening. The code will have to change massive amount of the code's structure. Renpy hates this and will cause massive issues if not done properly.

Let me explain okay. The things he is adding is messing with old code? Which means Saves will not be compatible unless he is going to go through the process of updating values correctly. that's extremely time consuming. Not only is the update not a simple plugin by the looks of it will be integrated into the middle of the game. Which means that it will need a rewrite of all the code and structure. It will need a whole new rewrite for that one implementation because it touches every old part of the code. Its not a simple addon. When you put something that intervines with old stuff and not have proper structure or not a separate build it will cause mayham.

Understand Summertime Saga is going through the exact same thing. It wasn't a simple fix. It's taking multiple updates overtime to do the fix. In making the code all cleaned up.
What i am saying to you is, mrdots is the one who knows how renpy works, you are not the only one who knows how to code nor the best, if he says something is possible i believe him because he knows dmd code beyter than anyone, better than you for sue, then maybe we will be provene wrong, but unrile now he managed to do everything je wanted to, so he has earned my trust. No reason to get heated up, we'll see.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I don't know the code but I witnessed it first hand and no one is perfect with renpy b/c renpy has limitations. That's something you can't possibly know either.

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
You thibk thats fucking stupid, i dont think so, other people will agree or disagree, thats life. Also, i have stuff to do, cant talk with you anymore, bye!

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
You thibk thats fucking stupid, i dont think so, other people will agree or disagree, thats life. Also, i have stuff to do, cant talk with you anymore, bye!
It seems someone got a little bit irritated. Maybe because I speak the truth. Look through the forum I seen at least 5 people agree with me on my opinion about Career paths and such.

@Aitan_3
Edit: I do think a lot of good writing has been put in the game. Not saying that is stupid just that you try to make the game compressed in 13 days of time spent together. That's whats stupid and unrealistic. I applaud you on your writing and by the looks Daughter's orgasm scene was exceptional. Your writing isn't bad just that the unrealism of time spent and that stuff. I think its just stupid to try to rewrite that much when you can just simply change date counter or day time spent together. Make it more realistic. And put an actual ingame amount of time spent in total since daughter's arrival and such. There is some criticism that I should have inputed.

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Interesting. Although I don't expect her to suddenly say: "No condom? Shit! Ah, what the hell, take my anyway. I want your dick in my pussy!" :D
Maybe she goes all "Welp.. i cant get pregnant in ass! shove it in"
and then on the way out they go past a condom machine..XD

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes