Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
It seems someone got a little bit irritated. Maybe because I speak the truth. Look through the forum I seen at least 5 people agree with me on my opinion about Career paths and such.

@Aitan_3
Edit: I do think a lot of good writing has been put in the game. Not saying that is stupid just that you try to make the game compressed in 13 days of time spent together. That's whats stupid and unrealistic. I applaud you on your writing and by the looks Daughter's orgasm scene was exceptional. Your writing isn't bad just that the unrealism of time spent and that stuff. I think its just stupid to try to rewrite that much when you can just simple change date counter or day time spent together. Make it more realistic. And put an actual ingame amount of time spent in total since daughter's arrival and such. There is some criticism that I should have inputed.
I really have stuff to do. Xd i am preparing an academic speech i need to deliver on thursday. Now im smoking the preparatory cigarette so to say, to get relaxed and focused. But tonight ill spend my time writing, so i wont read you anymore. That aside, nobody speaks the truth.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
That aside, nobody speaks the truth.
So by that statement everything you said earlier about the update is a lie? That self admittance?

Nobody Speaks The Truth. That includes you and every single person you ever spoken too. That's just beautiful man. Nice way to debunk all your stuff. :D

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Thats how i get by IRL.
Trust no one, trust nothing. Dont even trust yourself, question everything. Every day is a school day.
And the most importent of them all, always say yes to futa!
The funny part by using that quote he essentially debunked all his previous statements and said he himself don't tell the truth. So everything he said last few pages is BS. Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking when they use a quote like that to back up what they say.

That aside I have a feeling that the so called Career path updates / Touchups to Chapter 1 is going to bring a storm unlike no other. Might even reach BB status storm :D .

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
i just don't get it,i for example tried and played big brother which is quite popular too,didn't liked it,i have poor opinion about the gameplay,story,characters and the game overall but guess what,you won't see me in bb thread flaming,criticizing,arguing and frantically trying to point out everything that is wrong about the game,story,characters and the things i didn't liked while calling everyone else and their opinions wrong
man give it a rest,you obviously hate this game,why do you have the urge to keep coming back to something you don't like?

Erros

Aug 28, 2017
At least i hope it won't take one week for the father to understand wath's really happening.

Maybe Elena will help him. The father will have to choose between his work or his daughter, and by choosing his daughter he will be fired from his work (Martin could help him keep his job if the father agrees to share the daughter ). And after the father will have to look for a new job.

Last edited:

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
i just don't get it,i for example tried and played big brother which is quite popular too,didn't liked it,i have poor opinion about the gameplay,story,characters and the game overall but guess what,you won't see me in bb thread flaming,criticizing,arguing and frantically trying to point out everything that is wrong about the game,story,characters and the things i didn't liked while calling everyone else and their opinions wrong
man give it a rest,you obviously hate this game,why do you have the urge to keep coming back to something you don't like?
Please freaking use proper grammer. That hurt my eyes to read. Use punctuation. None of that exists in your post and is very hard to read your statements.

Okay let me clarify some things up here. One I do like the game overall. I did in fact liked it when I played 0.12 and got a taste of it after waiting many months after people told me it was simply a blue baller game. Then I find out by someone that the ingame time that Daughter is in the city and such is not 13 days but over a period of a month or more. That's great. But after hearing what happened in 0.13 I was mortified. I mean I expected a BJ from Daughter. I didn't have expectations that the father was going to fuck the daughter b/c I know that's not gonna happen anytime Soon.

Thing is I feel like what happened in 0.13 is gonna break this game. You can say that I hate it but I love it in a way that I fear the dev is gonna pull a BB stunt and Wootcher stunt. It's just how cautious I am. The game has great writing. I do want to play 0.13 eventually and kick Lucas in the balls. That will bring me great satisfaction. Though I will be waiting for Ikru's mod for that playthru b/c I love the idea of getting every route in one save.

And to top it off I know a bit about coding. To straight up say to ppl that something is gonna be done in a few updates for something they are trying to implement isn't gonna happen. No matter how good you are at coding. Especially when that code is supposed to add a lot more routes and other ways to go about stuff. That kind of code requires a good amount of restructure in Renpy's code. But I won't be the one holding my breath about that kind of implementation being done in 2 updates. Also there are quite a few ppl who hate the Career path / touch up idea on the game.

That aside I do see great things in this game. WRiting supurb though it has too many inconsistencies and on top of that it really breaks the realism of the game. To see people trying to get PHD or have one help writing this game gave me an insane higher expectation on realism. B/c that would mean some research is added into the game. Which is awesome.

Just overall I think the dev shouldn't focus on a feature that should have been done from the start. Not make only one placeholder that most likely has no other code to follow through. Because it's just not gonna happen in 2 updates to rewrite the entire code. I hope that clears some things up for you.

Last edited:

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
The funny part by using that quote he essentially debunked all his previous statements and said he himself don't tell the truth. So everything he said last few pages is BS. Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking when they use a quote like that to back up what they say.

That aside I have a feeling that the so called Career path updates / Touchups to Chapter 1 is going to bring a storm unlike no other. Might even reach BB status storm :D .
Thats why i always go by what i just said. That way i can't be surprised by much. I'm not saying Aitan is lying or telling the truth, thats a discussion im staying out of from.
(@Aitan_3 its nothing personal. I just dont want drama, its not my thing.)

I already stated in this thread that i'm no fan of the career path thing. I think its a waste of time and a way to drag out the game longer. But, its not my game and i dont pay for it. I get it here for free thanks to some awesome people <3:firstimekiss:
I dont even play the game for the daughter anymore. I did at the start but not anymore. Like some other people in here im here for some other girl/girls. You can go check/search for my messages if you want to find out more.:)

Reactions: iAnimeDeath

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
They do that because they want this story to progress differently. More to their liking and THEIR notion of how the story should go.

Annoying as F, but can't be helped. Human nature.

Reactions: dbp5ca

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Thats why i always go by what i just said. That way i can't be surprised by much. I'm not saying Aitan is lying or telling the truth, thats a discussion im staying out of from.
(@Aitan_3 its nothing personal. I just dont want drama, its not my thing.)

I already stated in this thread that i'm no fan of the career path thing. I think its a waste of time and a way to drag out the game longer. But, its not my game and i dont pay for it. I get it here for free thanks to some awesome people <3:firstimekiss:
I dont even play the game for the daughter anymore. I did at the start but not anymore. Like some other people in here im here for some other girl/girls. You can go check/search for my messages if you want to find out more.:)
The whole point IS to drag out the game longer.

Do you want them to work furiously for 2 months and quickly finish it?

No of course not, FFS.

I want this game to go on forever.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
It's not that I want to progress in a certain its that is super inconcsistant. The beach trip alone is 7 days and that is half of the day time spent together. That kind of inconsistancy is mind boggling. That's what irritating and I think should be fixed.
They do that because they want this story to progress differently. More to their liking and THEIR notion of how the story should go.

Annoying as F, but can't be helped. Human nature.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
It's not that I want to progress in a certain its that is super inconcsistant. The beach trip alone is 7 days and that is half of the day time spent together. That kind of inconsistancy is mind boggling. That's what irritating and I think should be fixed.
Inconsistencies are due to multiple people writing for it and the fact that now it is a really long game. Hard to keep ALL the facts straight.

Such things are usually resolved when the writer reaches the end of his "book". Not every single chapter.

Also the pace at the begining of the game was different to what it is now.

Now they see the light at the end of the tunnel. At the beginning they didn't have a clear vision of the game and the story.

Understandable in my opinion. NOT "mind boggling", like you said.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017

No of course not, FFS.

Not when the content is repeated throughout the entire game. That is the definition Milking. I would agree with it if they add a shit ton of new content but that's not what they are doing.

Recycled animations / renders is not something I want to see. They better bring entirely new stuff to the table. It would be the same as Sunsetstrider7 doing outfits for every character and repeating every animation for all those outfits. That's what the Career path thing is doing.

Inconsistencies are due to multiple people writing for it and the fact that now it is a really long game. Hard to keep ALL the facts straight.

Such things are usually resolved when the writer reaches the end of his "book". Not every single chapter.

Also the pace at the begining of the game was different to what it is now.

Now they see the light at the end of the tunnel. At the beginning they didn't have a clear vision of the game and the story.

Understandable in my opinion. NOT "mind boggling", like you said.
Yes but the guy clearly doesn't realize his writing is being changed. He stated he wrote the entire thing. Look back a page or 2 and see what I mean.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Not when the content is repeated throughout the entire game. That is the definition Milking. I would agree with it if they add a shit ton of new content but that's not what they are doing.
Milking?
Did you pay a single cent? No?
Then GTFO man.
Nobody is forcing Patrons to keep paying. They can stop at any given moment, if they choose.

You can't turn an apprehensive shy teenager into a slut in 13 days.
On what planet are you living on?

WTF man?

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017

No of course not, FFS.

Thats why im trying to get kids. So they can tell me about it one day, when im so old i cant get up from bed.
They will share with me how glorious and fabulous it was to finally nail the D.
@Gomly1980 already tried to give me his kids but i dont want his kids. They would also be too old to report this to me when the time has come.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Milking?
Did you pay a single cent? No?
Then GTFO man.
Nobody is forcing Patrons to keep paying. They can stop at any given moment, if they choose.

You can't turn an apprehensive shy teenager into a slut in 13 days.
On what planet are you living on?

WTF man?
Please go back last page and realize its not 13 days. It's 13 days spent together. But at least 1 month of actual time the daughter has been in the city. Please do realize why I went after him. He himself stated that. And even though I am not paying I do feel for ppl getting ripped off.

Last edited:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Please go back last page and realize its not 13 fucking days. It's 13 days spent together. But at least 1 month of actual time the daughter has been in the city. Please do realize why I went after him. He himself stated that. And even though I am not paying I do feel for ppl getting ripped off.
Even month man.
The only thing that matters is time spent together.

You knew this game has a slow burn. And this is why we keep cumming back to it.
Plenty of other slutty games out there.

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
So by that statement everything you said earlier about the update is a lie? That self admittance?

Nobody Speaks The Truth. That includes you and every single person you ever spoken too. That's just beautiful man. Nice way to debunk all your stuff. :D
Saying thay nobody speaks the truth does not mean that people lie. It means that there is no truth "out there" sticking to which we might be sure of "speaking the truth". We just contribute to produce regimes of discourse governed by provisional rules and norms. We produce truths, never speak THE truth. I don't mean to offend, but maybe your problem with this concept derives from your syndrome - as I understand it, asp is also about being very rational and coping poorly with shades. I might be wrong though. (I am ruining my snack break btw XD)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes