a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Didnt the father took 2 weeks vacation after the hospital ? Thats 14 days by itself. And They were a few days before the hospital thing. It should be around 18-19 days.
I just got through playing that is it is less than a week, he was told to take the rest of the week off and come in on Monday.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
As for the new job routes, a general revision of the previous episodes was badly needed, doing this at the end of chapter 1 just seemed to make sense, so to be able to publish a "finished official version" of chapter 1 as a somewhat stand-alone feature. Adding some additional content to the previous days is a good plus (we planned to do it much time earlier, but patrons voted in a poll to postpone this till the end of chapter 1's storyline).
I would kind of hope that the changes necessary to implement the other career's would be something that would be added later after the game is effectively done as they could have significant far term effects on the story. Seems to me that continuing the "businessman" story to completion then going back and working the "doctor" path to completion and then the "computer" path to completion would make more logical sense. It would take what was one game and turn it into 3 by changing fundamental aspects of the father's interactions with both the D and friend (think of how much easier touching and getting naked might be if you can use the whole "I'm a doctor" line to cover possible embarrassment).

Last edited:

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I just got through playing that is it is less than a week, he was told to take the rest of the week off and come in on Monday.
You uh high? It clearly stated it would take at least 4 days for plane ticket or something along those lines. They were there at beach for at least a week. Please re-read what you played. There is a ton of inconsistencies. Bottom line the daughter and father spent more than 14 days together. He took at least 3 days or so before answering the call from Markus. My god you people don't read.

Between the beach and getting back that is close to 2 to 2 1/2 weeks gone by. He was also in the hospital during the time at the beach and was there for a few days. Those are ticked off as 2 days spent together. Do you even read what you wrote.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I have a ton of saves for that event. And I am gonna go ahead and play that part and screenshot stuff so you understand how wrong you are. I have saves for just about everything. So yeah I will definitely bring this matter to a close. Give me an hour and I will show ya.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You uh high? It clearly stated it would take at least 4 days for plane ticket or something along those lines. They were there at beach for at least a week. Please re-read what you played. There is a ton of inconsistencies. Bottom line the daughter and father spent more than 14 days together. He took at least 3 days or so before answering the call from Markus. My god you people don't read.

Between the beach and getting back that is close to 2 to 2 1/2 weeks gone by. He was also in the hospital during the time at the beach and was there for a few days. Those are ticked off as 2 days spent together. Do you even read what you wrote.
This is what I read and what I quoted. "Didnt the father took 2 weeks vacation after the hospital".
The is again no, the part at the beach was during the week he is off and its only the week end if my understanding is correct of the time in the game. He gets the tickets for the fight while he is still on that week off from work.

This is a pic of them returning from the fight the next day and it is at day 13. Mom just landed last night. the fight.jpg

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
This is what I read and what I quoted. "Didnt the father took 2 weeks vacation after the hospital".
The is again no, the part at the beach was during the week he is off and its only the week end if my understanding is correct of the time in the game. He gets the tickets for the fight while he is still on that week off from work.

This is a pic of them returning from the fight the next day and it is at day 13. Mom just landed last night. View attachment 22440
You aren't getting it you have to read about the fact that the plane couldn't leave the place for at least a couple days. The day counter doesn't match the dialogue. Please go back through the dialogue. That's the problem. The daughter have spent more time together than what is stated.

@iAnimeDeath Please, don't! Could you please leave those who enjoy playing the game in peace? This discussion about 'what takes how many days' is completely ridiculous. It's just a game. Maybe there are inconsistencies but who the hell cares?
Once you notice it it's impossible to get over. It's in my face all the time. Because reading through the dialogue you will notice it clearly states how much time is spent. The day ticker I originally thought was about Days passed ingame. But its about how many days Daughter and Father spent together. But even still that isn't correct. I really think they should have kept the day ticker to date number and not freaking days spent together. B/c the dialogue in the game doesn't add up. They need to tally up everything.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Also if you read my previous statements even those that said negative things about DMD for quite a few months I waited to try it out myself at update 0.12 version. From what I played was very little and not really entertaining. I actually got a kick out of 0.12 but if I was a patreon and got 0.13 I would have immediately stopped pledging. Sooo many ppl do not like the pace of the game.
OK let me get this straight, you complained and/or posted negative things about the game before you ever played it (you state that you only tried it out at 0.12)? So you basically were speaking out your ass for everything before that? Troll much?

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
OK let me get this straight, you complained and/or posted negative things about the game before you ever played it (you state that you only tried it out at 0.12)? So you basically were speaking out your ass for everything before that? Troll much?
I am referring to events that happened in 0.12 and the stuff about 0.13 I read what happens then. It's called research bud. I am not talking out of my ass. I am one who takes great care at looking at all the details. When dialogue doesn't match the damn day ticker for days spent together it breaks the game by a lot. Please read my actual statements about the game. Maybe you should take some time and read everything that has transpired. Hate ppl who come into an argument late and not get the whole story.

And if you read my initial posts I literally stated I was told about the events in 0.13 I made that clear multiple times. Shame on you for not noticing those statements. Might need to brush up on your English comprehension. Also look at all the other posts made before and after mine. You will see how I got to those answers. I mean really do read the entire page. I started this at page 305 and all the way till now.

I have a ton of saves for that event. And I am gonna go ahead and play that part and screenshot stuff so you understand how wrong you are. I have saves for just about everything. So yeah I will definitely bring this matter to a close. Give me an hour and I will show ya.
Look at what I said. I have many saves from 0.12 and will be going into it to get the screenshots to confirm my statements.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
@dbp5ca I have made it clear on multiple occasions that I started playing 0.12 and got done with it and so forth. Even made clear claims about hearing and reading about 0.13 results. I also made it clear that I wouldn't be touching 0.13 until Ikru's mod updated. Look at my post history and you will most likely find those posts. I hope in future you don't jump on someone who has a very big amount of posts. from this thread alone.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I am referring to events that happened in 0.12 and the stuff about 0.13 I read what happens then. It's called research bud. I am not talking out of my ass. I am one who takes great care at looking at all the details. When dialogue doesn't match the damn day ticker for days spent together it breaks the game by a lot. Please read my actual statements about the game. Maybe you should take some time and read everything that has transpired. Hate ppl who come into an argument late and not get the whole story.

And if you read my initial posts I literally stated I was told about the events in 0.13 I made that clear multiple times. Shame on you for not noticing those statements. Might need to brush up on your English comprehension. Also look at all the other posts made before and after mine. You will see how I got to those answers. I mean really do read the entire page. I started this at page 305 and all the way till now.

Look at what I said. I have many saves from 0.12 and will be going into it to get the screenshots to confirm my statements.
Well not really going to get into an argument with you about anything. As you are so fond of saying please don't judge what I am saying etc so please don't assume that I'm just coming into the argument late. I've been reading this longer than you, well at least the last few hundreds of pages, just some of us just don't feel the need to run our mouths or assume that our opinion is the most important on any board.
As far as my reading comprehension, I'm just was commenting on what you had said. Effectively saying that you had commented negatively for months before you ever played the game. Generally research is where you shut your mouth and look deeply into a topic, it isn't where you put your own views out there. Of course, maybe you simply miswrote and what you meant to say is that you've only been commenting on the months since you played 0.12 but, as you are fond of putting out there, that doesn't really equate with the timelines. Hey anyone can parse things however they want, kremlinology is not a new analytic style.

PepsiMan

Jun 25, 2017
Man I feel for you.I too lost The Gift Reloaded.Hope he will return this year later.
thank you, the worst part was when i decided to remove it from my signature, just lets have faith that we will see Ashly again. Be Strong My Friend.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Well not really going to get into an argument with you about anything. As you are so fond of saying please don't judge what I am saying etc so please don't assume that I'm just coming into the argument late. I've been reading this longer than you, well at least the last few hundreds of pages, just some of us just don't feel the need to run our mouths or assume that our opinion is the most important on any board.
As far as my reading comprehension, I'm just was commenting on what you had said. Effectively saying that you had commented negatively for months before you ever played the game. Generally research is where you shut your mouth and look deeply into a topic, it isn't where you put your own views out there. Of course, maybe you simply miswrote and what you meant to say is that you've only been commenting on the months since you played 0.12 but, as you are fond of putting out there, that doesn't really equate with the timelines. Hey anyone can parse things however they want, kremlinology is not a new analytic style.
I said I had been hearing from people for a long time about DMD that were negative comments about the game being blue balling for months. I finally took up my own time to play it at 0.12 to see if they were wrong. I didn't come into this thread until release of 0.13 ;) I never said I commented negatively for months before playing 0.12 but I had heard negative comments. 2 entirely different things. It seems you misread what I wrote. :D

I mean its easy to misread something and I done it a few times. And I write a ton for most part. So yeah I can see where you misread something. I tend to edit and make sure what I typed is actually what I mean to say.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I said I had been hearing from people for a long time about DMD that were negative comments about the game being blue balling for months. I finally took up my own time to play it at 0.12 to see if they were wrong. I didn't come into this thread until release of 0.13 ;) I never said I commented negatively for months before playing 0.12 but I had heard negative comments. 2 entirely different things. It seems you misread what I wrote. :D

I mean its easy to misread something and I done it a few times. And I write a ton for most part. So yeah I can see where you misread something. I tend to edit and make sure what I typed is actually what I mean to say.
We all hear negative comments and I wish players would keep them to themselves, this seems to happen in every game here.
What one likes about a game is different that someone else, its been this way for all time.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
We all hear negative comments and I wish players would keep them to themselves, this seems to happen in every game here.
What one likes about a game is different that someone else, its been this way for all time.
Let me quote you on what i said a few pages back. This part should clear things up because I make it very clear on how I went about this game. Need to realize I did think to myself that maybe those negative comments were not 100% accurate. And one person I know loved the game. So I took his opinion more seriously over the others that I heard from.

Okay let me clarify some things up here. One I do like the game overall. I did in fact liked it when I played 0.12 and got a taste of it after waiting many months after people told me it was simply a blue baller game. Then I find out by someone that the ingame time that Daughter is in the city and such is not 13 days but over a period of a month or more. That's great. But after hearing what happened in 0.13 I was mortified. I mean I expected a BJ from Daughter. I didn't have expectations that the father was going to fuck the daughter b/c I know that's not gonna happen anytime Soon.

Thing is I feel like what happened in 0.13 is gonna break this game. You can say that I hate it but I love it in a way that I fear the dev is gonna pull a BB stunt and Wootcher stunt. It's just how cautious I am. The game has great writing. I do want to play 0.13 eventually and kick Lucas in the balls. That will bring me great satisfaction. Though I will be waiting for Ikru's mod for that playthru b/c I love the idea of getting every route in one save.
Here is the full post I made

Edit: Going back to what A1fox said. A game dev and all people researching a game they want to play need to hear all sides of the story. I try to find people with positive statements and those with negative. When majority of people tend to hate a game and review status show its not good then I take that a bit more seriously. But not always is that an accurate thing to base it off on. This is why I test games for myself and play them myself after doing good amount of research and seeing how things progress.

As I said before I love hearing all kinds of Criticism b/c I know it will help me greatly. Whether it maybe postive or negative. It's how a person grows in talent and skill. One who learns to truly research things on their own and to better themselves. I had much to say positively but certain specific parts of the game got me triggered. Like with any book could or movie or game.

Last edited:

BANKAI

Sep 21, 2017
Hello guys. I am stuck since i got lost game when Lucas enters the appartment and molests the daugher, while the dad is buying milk. I don't know what i did wrong nor how i can fix it. Can soeone help?

Formulus

Sep 20, 2017
Hello guys. I am stuck since i got lost game when Lucas enters the appartment and molests the daugher, while the dad is buying milk. I don't know what i did wrong nor how i can fix it. Can soeone help?
You need to have the daughter take the self-defence course.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes