iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Even month man.
The only thing that matters is time spent together.

You knew this game has a slow burn. And this is why we keep comming back to it.
Plenty of other slutty games out there.
You realize the beach alone took 7 days minimum right? It's dead wrong. The planes were backlogged for at least 4 days. Then take into account that the father was in hospital for a few days. And on top of that it took about close to 5 days until Father realized it was Markus who called him. That's 7 days out of 13 in the time spent together. And that was counted as one day? Seriously?

Considering the pace this game was taking I'm not sure what anyone expecting. This update is 100% on par for the game's style.
I am aware I misspelling but at least its readable compared to the other person I was quoting.

Saying thay nobody speaks the truth does not mean that people lie. It means that there is no truth "out there" sticking to which we might be sure of "speaking the truth". We just contribute to produce regimes of discourse governed by provisional rules and norms. We produce truths, never speak THE truth. I don't mean to offend, but maybe your problem with this concept derives from your syndrome - as I understand it, asp is also about being very rational and coping poorly with shades. I might be wrong though. (I am ruining my snack break btw XD)
The problem is where you used it. You used it as a way to deflect what things has been said. Using a quote like that to backup what you say is contradicting. Sure I maybe looking at literal but for most non-english speakers that is not the case...

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
You realize the beach alone took 7 days minimum right? It's wrong dead wrong.

I am aware I misspelling but at least its readable compared to the other person I was quoting.

Whatever you are reasoning, this game is going at a breakneck speed when you compare it to developments in real
world.

Also, people like DmD for the slow burn it provides.
Just like any novel should be written as.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Whatever you are reasoning, this game is going at a breakneck speed when you compare it to developments in real
world.

You joking right? Summertime Saga has 10fold the content and is much more than DMD. ..

But really you should re-read about time spent together. In the game its stated that father and daughter spent 13 days together. Right? Let use some math here okay. The beach trip alone was 7 days at minimum because the planes were backlogged and not even that famous Singer Koko could leave for at least 4 days or so. Let's also take into account that Father was in Hospital for at least 3 days or so? About 2 days being knocked out. Go back to the beach day. The beach day is one day spent together when in reality the daughter and father were at the beach for 7 days minimum.

The entire beach trip was just father and daughter. Do you know understand how the day time spent together is so wrong? That doesn't even count the other "days" spent together... I mean I am one who actually reads the text and not skip through it.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
You joking right? Summertime Saga has 10fold the content and is much more than DMD. ..

But really you should re-read about time spent together. In the game its stated that father and daughter spent 13 days together. Right? Let use some math here okay. The beach trip alone was 7 days at minimum because the planes were backlogged and not even that famous Singer Koko could leave for at least 4 days or so. Let's also take into account that Father was in Hospital for at least 3 days or so? About 2 days being knocked out. Go back to the beach day. The beach day is one day spent together when in reality the daughter and father were at the beach for 7 days minimum.
Summertime Saga pixels dont take a day to render.
Where the fuck do you come out with logic such as this man? :D
Of course it has more content.

I can scribble you some cartoons 10 times faster than I can 3D model and render scenes.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Summertime Saga pixels dont take a day to render.
Where the fuck do you come out with logic such as this man? :D
Of course it has more content.

I can scribble you some cartoons 10 times faster than I can 3D model and render scenes.
You said in general that this game was at breakneck speed compared to all other games. Maybe you should clarify that in 3D renders? Also the guy is using Default assets from DAZ.... He isn't even changing the proportions of the girl used. Do some research before you make such statements. There is even a thread about DMD's assets used. He is literally not changing a thing in the renders and models used are free.

world.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
is it weird that the only thing i want is get gina and be a normal father to D and E taking them away of their bad old lives?
Not weird at all. You might be the sanest person here in the entire thread. I mean it would be absolutely wrong to act in real life but we all know even bad thoughts can lead to some stupid stuff :D

I agree with this actually and one of the reasons why I came to love the game in 0.12. Do go back a page and see my overall statements about the game. I am just more irritated with ending of 0.13 update and putting the general ppl on hiatus for next 2 to 4 months. And of course things definitely need to be drastically corrected in the story for consistency. Overall the game is great in story telling, humor, some of the events happening. I mean I never thought I would end up finding a guy I hate as much as Eric from Big Brother. Kudos to the dev of DMD for achieving that. Glad I get to eventually kick him in 0.13. Just realize there are some things I will criticize very hard. It was how I was taught in certain areas.

Being a video editor I loved such harsh Criticism because I wanted the full brunt truth and nothing held back. It's how I tried to better myself in that area. I wish most people would take that similar stance to such statements. But guess not everyone has same thing :D.

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
is it weird that the only thing i want is get gina and be a normal father to D and E taking them away of their bad old lives?
I want Georgina as well man,
I always pick the Gina option when presented

And no way we have spent 14 in game days. The few days before the beach,
The beach trip. The week after the beach trip. And D was in the city already.. No no

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I want Georgina as well man,
I always pick the Gina option when presented

And no way we have spent 14 in game days. The few days before the beach,
The beach trip. The week after the beach trip. And D was in the city already.. No no
That's what was confusing me but it's been clarified that its 13 days spent together with daughter. Not how long the daughter been in the city with father. But even that is still questionable due to the beach trip. That's what I was getting at. :D

Reactions: HonoredEx

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
That's what was confusing me but it's been clarified that its 13 days spent together with daughter. Not how long the daughter been in the city with father. But even that is still questionable due to the beach trip. That's what I was getting at. :D
Didnt the father took 2 weeks vacation after the hospital ? Thats 14 days by itself. And They were a few days before the hospital thing. It should be around 18-19 days.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Didnt the father took 2 weeks vacation after the hospital ? Thats 14 days by itself. And They were a few days before the hospital thing. It should be around 18-19 days.
Yup you are right. But he did come in early remember? I don't know how much earlier but he did. I don't think the daughter was with him 24/7 but if she was that would definitely be a good point.

HerpaDerpington

Game Developer
May 14, 2017
So I played the game for the first time and here are my thoughts;

Up until Day 8-9 the game could be surmised as DATING MY KISS - FRENCH KISS, REPEAT. The game also uses too many mellow words and redundant sentences to artificially increase the length of the game. The writers often convey the father's dilemmas to the player multiple times on multiple occasions. This is a problem because if you remove all characters except the two core ones, the game would be fucking boring, so the game either needs more side content to lessen the feeling of repetition or a text pass. Last but not least, the overall vibe of the game gives me the idea the daughter is literally some teenage about to become adult girl that was living in a cave, completely lacking social experience. It's a curiosity how she managed to find a friend like Elena and stick with her, a very outgoing and lewd person.

On a more positive note, the graphics are pretty good even though I personally dislike daughter's large assets, which they seem artificial to me. The writing for the most part is above average and attentive, considering the competition borders from complete garbagio that attempts to commune with Cthulhu, to passable "Hey I'm a native English speaker" (no you ain't) English. A good addition is the usage of multiple costumes and a variety of character models which give you the feeling that time does indeed pass. Not many games do that (at least they didn't), so kudos to the dev. At the end, the game does feel sensual and is one of the few instances where the player can feel some form of "love", hence immersion on a superficial level, which is all that matters before the fuckfiesta storm arrives.

Fans, let the battle begin.

Last edited:

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Yup you are right. But he did come in early remember? I don't know how much earlier but he did. I don't think the daughter was with him 24/7 but if she was that would definitely be a good point.
Even if he came early, We know it is his last day of vacation when D flies away. Thats still 2 weeks.

Reactions: iAnimeDeath

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Got to love it. If a girl sleeps with someone shes a slut. A man sleeps with someone hes a stud. Let me hibernate over the winter and ponder that one.
Wow, welcome to every conversation / argument / discussion ever held on sexual politics . . .

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
@
Best post of all time. Love the picture too for extra emphasis on your point. :D . For most part I agree with you now that you mention it. It just seems that the daughter did repeat a lot and most of the stuff is very repetitive and from what I read the renders used for the scenes were reused and not even changed.

But this game is still great and a major player in the Patreon scene. I mean the taboo itself is being hit by many devs but this game at least does some natural progression even though its misplaced and not accurate. Just hope for the best for this game. :)

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
@
Best post of all time. Love the picture too for extra emphasis on your point. :D . For most part I agree with you now that you mention it. It just seems that the daughter did repeat a lot and most of the stuff is very repetitive and from what I read the renders used for the scenes were reused and not even changed.

But this game is still great and a major player in the Patreon scene. I mean the taboo itself is being hit by many devs but this game at least does some natural progression even though its misplaced and not accurate. Just hope for the best for this game. :)
Aloot of their internal monologue has been the same , just worded differently. And aloot of time is spent on it.

Doug

May 1, 2017
Anyone have a save game file for before or a little before the latest release? EDIT: NEVERMIND found one.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Aloot of their internal monologue has been the same , just worded differently. And aloot of time is spent on it.
It makes sense though because it's the person trying to keep assuring themself, their reasons, and things doing is justified. A lot of people do that to try to stop their internal guilt. Or their own fantasy's to be kept in check or so. Maybe it shouldn't be used as much as it is in the game but it does fit the part of what's going through Daughter's mind. The same with the father and you can kinda get a feel for their internal mental struggle on trying to perceive what they are doing is really okay, Or to self assure when coming to their own conclusion. That part is taught in, "I think, Psychology".

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes