Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Meh, really wish he would just drop Elena entirely.

She completely ruins the flow of the game and i'm just not interested in her in the slightest. Seems like he wastes too much effort into her scenes rather than focusing on the daughter herself.

But hey, maybe i'm in the minority with that one
I guess she's there to provide content, as the daughter will take more time to be ready to get her pussy destroyed.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Is this game this good ? Lurked on this thread and seeing you guys this excited got me curious

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Message didn't go through: Updated OP

Also thanks for the links fellas :)

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
A bit more content than the last update but slow moving and no corruption, see ye all in april

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
i really liked this update, slowly moving into h content, its moving slowly but in the right way, but i just cant stand all these fuckers groping her , its like every c.cksuckers on the planet moved into this game, its horrible lel, wish the dad could chase and beat them to the ground :D

And as always thanks for the links , appreciate it !

Reactions: RavensFan62
D

Deleted member 7072

Meh, really wish he would just drop Elena entirely.
Elena is best girl you bastard, fite me. (I really only like Elena better than the daughter since she has realistic proportions)

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
i really liked this update, slowly moving into h content, its moving slowly but in the right way, but i just cant stand all these fuckers groping her , its like every c.cksuckers on the planet moved into this game, its horrible lel, wish the dad could chase and beat them to the ground :D
You actually care about her... who is the target of a corruption game. Thats how GOOD this game is. I'm glad MrDots is in the 5 figures / month. He deserves every penny

Reactions: Aiden

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
You actually care about her... who is the target of a corruption game. Thats how GOOD this game is. I'm glad MrDots is in the 5 figures / month. He deserves every penny
I was kind of critical because I felt it was moving kind of slow, but it's a sweet story. Good writing and interesting characters trumps these cg slideshow fuckfests that plague the eroge scene.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Naw, Jennifer is more loli bait then Elena. This is a great story. Slow and steady. I am glad he threw in the other girls to whet the appetite. Knowing that dad has been a good guy for a long time. Even he got cheated on and the ex fucked him over from seeing his kid taken away. MrDots is really setting this up right. Daughter is not becoming a slut either. I like how he put in the nudist beach "Foreshadowing"

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
Link for extra content is dead, can somebody reupload pls? I'm dying over here.

Edit: Nvm, I found it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ruffuss

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Naw, Jennifer is more loli bait then Elena. This is a great story. Slow and steady. I am glad he threw in the other girls to whet the appetite. Knowing that dad has been a good guy for a long time. Even he got cheated on and the ex fucked him over from seeing his kid taken away. MrDots is really setting this up right. Daughter is not becoming a slut either. I like how he put in the nudist beach "Foreshadowing"
I think that was the dev throwing people like me a bone who said it's going too slow. I gotta say though this is my second favorite game now after dreaming of dana.

tobias

Donor
Mar 6, 2017
I really like this game :)

I also don't mind Elena (like some people here), yeah she looks young but she's not a child she's a teenager and I'm in my early 20s so why would I not think that a girl a few years younger than me is hot? I didn't turn 18 and started to fap only to girls who look really mature. So I really don't mind her small boobs :D

Reactions: Deleted member 7072

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I can work with Elena she is fine only problem I have at the moment is the fact she want's a Date without your daughter alright fine understandable BUT she has to realize that she cannot expect a full day that is 1 and 2 she cannot become between em because then I would have a reason to start disliking her, I can work with a favor system though say for example she manages to convince the mother to give the daughter more stay time and then request in return a few hours with the father or something in the incognito by making something up and say letting the daughter stay at the Secretary or something so those 2 get to know one another or whatever then cool however if it involves a date and having to leave the daughter alone for photoshoot then I guess I would have to leave Elena route asap because that is not happening.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes