Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Honestly akabur is a joke. For his primary skill being an artists be BARELY puts high quality art into his games. On top of that he doesn't even do animations.
Like if you want to complain about somebody who needs to "hire help" it is akabur. Because he sucks ass at coding.
Honestly if akabur did hire somebody and started releasing stuff at a higher speed I bet he could get higher funding too. That is what a lot of these devs don't even think about.

Mr Dots seems to be doing fine for now. People complaining come across as kinda petty and jealous just over the sudden interest in the project. He did hire a couple part time people to help write and bug test more quickly, but it is still "his" game and you don't expect him to suddenly change that.
I have not played or followed forum's or post from Akabur exactly but I also must admit his releases tend to lack a lot and he works on too many project's at the same time, While Witch Trainer/Princess Trainer were enjoyable by the time I found em I cannot say much about his other projects that I have touched so far art wise I like his drawings but indeed he does not have animations. You are on point when it comes to MrDot's Ill agree to most but I don't think it is Jealousy people feel it is more like he has such an amazing game and an amazing Idea that people just want more per release so they can enjoy it kind of like when watching an episode from a series and cannot wait for the next one the week after only this show is 20 min per episode instead of 40/50 like most. He hired people indeed but that is also what I am trying to tell people when it comes to what he earn's that not because you have money you can blindly just hire someone and hope to make the best project on earth, you need someone with ideals someone you can trust and that is enthusiastic to work with you on your project someone who understand's what it is you want to achieve with the project and that you can work with and enjoy working with and someone who will do his job and not just collect pay give mediocre work in the process. Also nothing kills moods and destroy's motivation and moral more then having to work with people you do not like or cannot communicate with and this could lead to either rushed games or sidetracks from the main idea of the project or at it's worst abandonment and that is what we do NOT want.

Reactions: Bradz0

Litvan

Aug 6, 2016
This is turning away from what the OP is actually about....
Let me remind people of what happened to the Lily of the Valley

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
This is turning away from what the OP is actually about....
Let me remind people of what happened to the Lily of the Valley
Heh, if the mods want to go to that effort that's their choice. I don't know who fucking needs help with a visual novel; but again, no skin off our backs if the mods want to go out of their way to eliminate chatter.

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
Dating My Daughter: 0.0.7

Windows:

Changelog:
Some Big Changes to the Storyline.
I’ve made some big changes to the current storyline. Many of you commented that the boob grabbing scene at the end of v0.0.6 was a bit rushed. And you’re right. So, I decided to change things a little bit and split Day 5 from v0.0.6 into two days.
So, this update will have Day 5 fixed and Day 6 (which will include the scenes from v0.0.6 and some extra content that I think will give the boob grabbing a better introduction) and Day 7 (the original content of this update)
It’s recommended that you start a new game, or load from Day 4 in order to see these changes.
I won’t give you any details because I don’t want to spoil the game xD
There are no new important characters in this update. However, there are seven new locations: The Beach, the Photo Studio, the Airport, the Restaurant, the Bowling Alley, the Clothes Store, and the New Hotel. I hope you guys like it.
NOTE: Day 7 is going to be also a calm day. No punching Lucas, for now… (Sorry TabooFan xD You will get your revenge, don’t worry =D). I wanted to give you a more “romantic” and friendly update, like the previous one, so I hope you enjoy it :D
The content pack has to be downloaded separately. I’ll create a post right after this one with the download link.
Here’s the changelog for v0.0.7:
Changelog
- Fixed points system at Georgina’s Apartment (Sexy dress) on Day 5.
- Toned down the swearing from the previous update :)
- Added some onomatopoeia to the kissing scenes in Day 7 (another of TabooFan's suggestions, but to be honest, I'm planning on replacing them with actual kissing sounds in the following updates :] )
- Changed some scenes from Day 5.
- Changed dad’s skin at the restaurant – Day 4 (I'll be gradually replacing the father's skin from old days because it looks too palid, as many of you commented.)
- Added day 6 (with more content)
- Added day 7 (No spoilers this time xD)
Extra scenes
- Dad touching daughter’s boobs at the Apartment (with animation) – Day 6 Evening
- Dad touching daughter’s boobs at the Apartment (with animation) – Day 7 Morning
- Dad pinching daughter’s nipple at the Apartment – Day 7 Morning
- Elena groping daughter at the Hotel (with animation)
- Dad pinching and licking Elena’s nipple at the Hotel (with animation)
- Elena inserting golden dildo (with animation)
- Ass massage at the beach (with animation)
- Boob massage at the beach (with animation)
- Grab daughter’s boob while going bowling.
- Topless scene at the Clothes shop (See walkthrough)
Extra scenes
-Topless up close at the beach – Massage event
- Grab daughter’s boobs at the Clothes shop

WALKTHROUGH:

EXTRA CONTENT PACK:

About the extra content pack:

Extra scenes
- Dad touching daughter’s boobs at the Apartment (with animation) – Day 6 Evening
- Dad touching daughter’s boobs at the Apartment (with animation) – Day 7 Morning
- Dad pinching daughter’s nipple at the Apartment – Day 7 Morning
- Elena groping daughter at the Hotel (with animation)
- Dad pinching and licking Elena’s nipple at the Hotel (with animation)
- Elena inserting golden dildo (with animation)
- Ass massage at the beach (with animation)
- Boob massage at the beach (with animation)
- Grab daughter’s boob while going bowling.
- Topless scene at the Clothes shop (See walkthrough)
Extra scenes
-Topless up close at the beach – Massage event
- Grab daughter’s boobs at the Clothes shop
HOW TO USE IT:
The package contains three files this time (2ds0hn.key, 40530ios.key, and extras.rpa). All files are necessary and all you have to do is put them into the "game" folder.
I’ve also included a manual just in case you need it.
The game will automatically detect the content so you don’t have to do anything else.
If you did things right, you'll see a little message at the top left of the screen:

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I’ve made some big changes to the current storyline. Many of you commented that the boob grabbing scene at the end of v0.0.6 was a bit rushed

hahaha

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
Meh, really wish he would just drop Elena entirely.

She completely ruins the flow of the game and i'm just not interested in her in the slightest. Seems like he wastes too much effort into her scenes rather than focusing on the daughter herself.

But hey, maybe i'm in the minority with that one

Reactions: cg3985
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes