TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This is a weird thread because people still talk in it about random ass fucking shit when there's no new info o_O you... intrigue me...

Minavi

Aug 13, 2016
Transcending time and space, I deliver this to you before you even ask me to Kakato.

"Hi guys, I'm very busy with the coding of the last scenes of v0.0.7, but I wanted to give you this cool image of a bowling scene that will hapen in this update. Have a nice day
MrDots :)"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Transcending time and space, I deliver this to you before you even ask me to Kakato.

"Hi guys, I'm very busy with the coding of the last scenes of v0.0.7, but I wanted to give you this cool image of a bowling scene that will hapen in this update. Have a nice day
MrDots :)"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ass ! Ass ! Ass! Ass !

"No homo" said god, as he puts the prostate in the man's ass and makes ass fucking a natural delight.
Amen to that, even is my asshole is still a virgin

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Kek I just got a new PC so I will wait a few months I think before re-dling this there are enough cock tease games out there I don't wanna clutter my comp :/

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Kek I just got a new PC so I will wait a few months I think before re-dling this there are enough cock tease games out there I don't wanna clutter my comp :/
This one is rolling out slow like some of those old softcore skinemax movies.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
This one is rolling out slow like some of those old softcore skinemax movies.
I legit had a small chuckle from this..

I like the slow build. It's an actual story, instead of an excuse plot
This is not the kind of slow we are talking about the game having slow build up fine... The Development with the amount of money this guy is rackin up no... This is simple unacceptable and is considered milking and will always be considered milking.

*inb4 oh it's just one guy doing this game....

Ok and he is making what over 10k a month I think at this point... I think he can afford to hire some help at that point most other devs and what not seem to be able to hit that mark at like 5k a month so ya.

Reactions: mastercuck

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I legit had a small chuckle from this..

*inb4 oh it's just one guy doing this game....

Ok and he is making what over 10k a month I think at this point... I think he can afford to hire some help at that point most other devs and what not seem to be able to hit that mark at like 5k a month so ya.
While I get you on this, I have said it before in this topic earning money and just randomly hiring someone just because you got the money for it is not always the right way to do things.He has that amount of money monthly sure fine but when you work on something and before hiring you need to make sure that those who you are hiring are compatible with you and you as their employer are comfortable to allow them to work together with you on your project.He is making a game with amazing character a hell of a nice story and a slow build up he is doing a thing no one else or so far that I know no one else has done or is doing at the moment. A whole lot of people out there are REALLY milking stuff for example creators of games such as , Sarah's Life, Alaynsa's Chronicles,Road Trip(also Camp Game same creator) either release barely ANYTHING for MONTHS on end while also making tons of money and some of em have more then 1 person working on it and when they finaly release ANYTHING its bare minimum it so minimum that it is less then what MrDots provides and he releases monthly.

Money and blindly hiring people is throwing away savings and jeopardizing your project while you could have saved up and looked for the right person to work with, one on your level and understanding and feeling comfortable with which also you can trust this is fundamental as it also motivates and aspire to put in more effort and quality in your work as you enjoy working together.

he could be putting money aside upgrading his assets for all we know and putting also money aside for when he finds the right person to hire to pay them after discussing the costs and what not.

Not raging or being mad at you or any offense intended just trying to explain that it is not just easy to just go out get someone because he has skill slap some money in their face and hope it works out there is more to it when entering a partnership.

Reactions: 211Rudens

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
While I get you on this, I have said it before in this topic earning money and just randomly hiring someone just because you got the money for it is not always the right way to do things.He has that amount of money monthly sure fine but when you work on something and before hiring you need to make sure that those who you are hiring are compatible with you and you as their employer are comfortable to allow them to work together with you on your project.He is making a game with amazing character a hell of a nice story and a slow build up he is doing a thing no one else or so far that I know no one else has done or is doing at the moment. A whole lot of people out there are REALLY milking stuff for example creators of games such as , Sarah's Life, Alaynsa's Chronicles,Road Trip(also Camp Game same creator) either release barely ANYTHING for MONTHS on end while also making tons of money and some of em have more then 1 person working on it and when they finaly release ANYTHING its bare minimum it so minimum that it is less then what MrDots provides and he releases monthly.

Money and blindly hiring people is throwing away savings and jeopardizing your project while you could have saved up and looked for the right person to work with, one on your level and understanding and feeling comfortable with which also you can trust this is fundamental as it also motivates and aspire to put in more effort and quality in your work as you enjoy working together.

he could be putting money aside upgrading his assets for all we know and putting also money aside for when he finds the right person to hire to pay them after discussing the costs and what not.

Not raging or being mad at you or any offense intended just trying to explain that it is not just easy to just go out get someone because he has skill slap some money in their face and hope it works out there is more to it when entering a partnership.

I see where you are going with this and I get it...

Guess this is just one of those each side has it's valid points but in the end no one knows what the guy is really thinking other them him so we are just silent observers...

Reactions: Gold613

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
I see where you are going with this and I get it...

Guess this is just one of those each side has it's valid points but in the end no one knows what the guy is really thinking other them him so we are just silent observers...
Just one of those things where we have to be patient. We can only wait for the finished product and then decide if the guy deserves the money and support for a second game.

At this point, however, I still think he's doing better than akabur. There's one guy, on ULMF who's being a massive cock muncher and is trying to control the project. "Where's my zoophilia? I asked for zoophilia at the start of all of this." That kind of thing and the developer has yet to lose his patience. Whereas akabur spat venom for the slightest criticism.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
Honestly akabur is a joke. For his primary skill being an artists be BARELY puts high quality art into his games. On top of that he doesn't even do animations.
Like if you want to complain about somebody who needs to "hire help" it is akabur. Because he sucks ass at coding.
Honestly if akabur did hire somebody and started releasing stuff at a higher speed I bet he could get higher funding too. That is what a lot of these devs don't even think about.

Mr Dots seems to be doing fine for now. People complaining come across as kinda petty and jealous just over the sudden interest in the project. He did hire a couple part time people to help write and bug test more quickly, but it is still "his" game and you don't expect him to suddenly change that.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes