markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah thats true, but on other hand there are still 2 more chapters coming and if it will be same as this one there will be tons of content so who knows what will be added to game. Too bad just that all those decisions we did so far wont matter.
geez.2 kore chapters.mr dots is really draging it out.how much dialogue can he write?i just hope as the charatcers get corrupted there wont be so much blue balling

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
geez.2 kore chapters.mr dots is really draging it out.how much dialogue can he write?i just hope as the charatcers get corrupted there wont be so much blue balling
Well he got now what 3 writers hired so he can do lots of dialogue if he wants :) .

Going by whats on the Pateron page.
Yes if done well I will allow FFM.
Thats good point bout done well and i think his team can pull it off. Hoping on seeing Georgina and D. They are already use to each other :).

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Unless new, attractive characters are added ongoing players know who their fav babes are. Although present saves/paths have to be re-done, it's very doable (the ease of doing would depend how much of the revised Chapter 1 is going to be ladled out at any given moment).
I'm hoping there is LESS content in the career paths (probably next 2 updates) so that the dev-team can start revising Chapter1 from the beginning effective pronto.
It was told that those save wont be compatible after revision thats fine, but if i remember correctly chapt 2/3 will be separate entities with no save import (hope this option will be added or it really doesn't matter what you do in chapt 1).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It was told that those save wont be compatible after revision thats fine, but if i remember correctly chapt 2/3 will be separate entities with no save import (hope this option will be added or it really doesn't matter what you do in chapt 1).
Some how or another he will have to put in some switches or toggles to set up chap. 2 and 3 for what was chosen for chap. 1.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Some how or another he will have to put in some switches or toggles to set up chap. 2 and 3 for what was chosen for chap. 1.
If you will remember by then what you did :) or just to leave multiple options to choose your preferences for 1st 1/3 of game. In any case decisions in chapt 1 wont matter without import. And there is also bout all those points gathering will go to nothing too.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
OK.so saves won't be compatible.What about the points we get?Love,corruption,boobs,ass etc.Also maybe chapter 3 wont be for these who only seeks romance with D.Probably ch.3 will be mostly for the real corruption after sex with D and will be focused on the additional fetishes.

dj khaleid

Jun 2, 2017
On Day 12, I can't seem to get to the Photoshoot with Richard. The MC calls Richard after banging Georgina and cancels the photoshoot with Richard. Can I only do one photoshoot on Day 12?

Yourself7

Aug 6, 2016
On Day 12, I can't seem to get to the Photoshoot with Richard. The MC calls Richard after banging Georgina and cancels the photoshoot with Richard. Can I only do one photoshoot on Day 12?
Yup, only one photoshoot.
If you're dating G, then you do the shoot with her.
Otherwise, with Richard.
(Photoshoot with only F is currently for everyone after day 12 ends but will be moved into the correct place within the next 2 releases.)

Formulus

Sep 20, 2017
Im from brasil and I didnt know that
Maybe if you broaden that definition with having botox injections and other 'minor' procedures that don't involve actual surgical operations.

Though the few places where I can imagine such an odd gift would be very wealthy places like LA (Think 90210)

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Maybe if you broaden that definition with having botox injections and other 'minor' procedures that don't involve actual surgical operations.

Though the few places where I can imagine such an odd gift would be very wealthy places like LA (Think 90210)
I don't insist it's a fact at all. I remember watching some documentary about it on TV a few years back. Good we have internet now and we can do a fact checking.

3.80 star(s) 326 Votes