Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
How the patch work I download it but there is no .exe file in there?
Dating_My_Daughter-013-PATCH :
- Extract archive content inside your 'Dating_My_Daughter' folder (where your DMD game is installed)
- Click on 'replace file' if asked.
After that you have the new version of the game but not the extra files (animations)
You can use the same .exe file you always used to run the game.

Dating_My_Daughter V0.13 Extras :
- Extract the files "2ds0hn.key", "40530ios.key", and "extras.rpa" inside your 'Dating_My_Daughter/game' folder
- Click on 'replace file' if asked.
Now your game is ready to play, updated and with the animations in place.

sinspire19

May 30, 2017
Do You have this files in folder> DMD/game/
2ds0hn.key > size 0
40530ios.key > size 0
extras.rpa > size 557.986.283 b

without those files, no animations

and about hair, this one was perfect
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why? Simply because this naive kid constantly changes her mind. In 2021, Dad finally bends her over the table. If F grab her for a braid, D will not be able to escape, and finally we shall have text as:
D - this will be sex. Incest is wrong and I should stop this...
F - O, No! You will not...Take it all

Then arrive screen with: "You are accomplish all task for 289 episode. To see animation, wait until next release."

sorry for bad english

Thanks for responding. I do have those files. The movies have worked before, but they are not working now. It's also weird, because the movies included on the V13 patch set on day 12 are working but once I start day 13 none of those movies work, I just get that checkered screen that I can click through then the game resumes.

I'm betting I could download the whole game again, but that is a big file at this point... anyone have any ideas of what I can try to fix this? Thanks in advance.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
story won't continue until November at the very earliest. MrDots left it open that the retro-updating and putting in the other two career paths (why?) could take up to 2 months. D in a cute nurse outfit is nice but not at the expense of putting in two separate career paths that don't really continue the storyline.

Ninsism

Sep 8, 2017
Sorry if there is a thread I missed in the forums some where, but is anyone aware of a way to extract image files from DMD. Working on a fanart piece and a decent image would be easier to get this way instead of going all through it again.
Thanks in advance for any help. :D

paladin07

May 28, 2017
Sorry if there is a thread I missed in the forums some where, but is anyone aware of a way to extract image files from DMD. Working on a fanart piece and a decent image would be easier to get this way instead of going all through it again.
There is a link for all the CG files on the original post, on page 1 of the thread. Or you could use Unren.bat which is also available on the Forum.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You can use this to get the images of any Ren'Py game.I use it mostly for DoD and DmD.

Ninsism

Sep 8, 2017
There is a link for all the CG files on the original post, on page 1 of the thread. Or you could use Unren.bat which is also available on the Forum.
Ah thank you for the info, feel rather blind since I didn't see the link there.

You can use this to get the images of any Ren'Py game.I use it mostly for DoD and DmD.
And thank you for the link Armion. :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I thought I saw a post with what each update was going to be anyone knows where it is.
What is going to be included in each of these.
Version 0.14: October 20, 2017
Version 0.15: November 17, 2017
Version 0.16: December 22, 2017

g22

May 30, 2017
I'm having trouble with v0.13. In any scene that would normally be animated, I simply see a checkerboard pattern of light and dark gray squares. It sounds like I might not be the only one with this problem. Does anybody know what to do in this case to get things to show up?
Downloading the extras patch solved this for me as I had the same problem initially - Hope it works for you too if you hadn't sorted it already

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can I propose someone make a post on first page with all months specials like the calendar pics for Big Brother.Can we do for both DoD and DmD?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
@a1fox3.
Go to page 339. @Maldus, as part of the post with D in the nurse's outfit.
Click "spoiler". Quite extensive future rundown for DMD by dev.
Thanks I went a read it.
So adding to chap. 1 and bug fixes.
I hope we get to screw that little :happyblushmynx:happyblush, that would make my day.

So we get 3 games, do we know if the saves from one game will work in the others or how is it gona be done.
(This has gotten my brain all screwed up now.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Once the revisions start, none of the saves will work which occur AFTER that revision (in the storyline). This is the case for Chapter 1.
Chapter 2 will follow a similar course to a completely new game--no saves linkage to Chapter 1 but the storyline carries on.
The dev-team has to revise BEFORE starting Chapter 2 and abide by the results. Otherwise the present messes and holes we've discussed in this forum will just snowball further in Chapter 2.
At the very least, the update downloads will become manageable again once Chapter 2 starts.
Yes I understand all this but Elena has 2 ways to go either accept her or not and just wondering about this type of stuff.
Same with some of the other NPC's in the game.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
lol D wouldn't have let you fuck her this early in the game; she just barely:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as echoed before on this thread, we aren't likely to see penetration until the end of chapter 2 which is over a year from now lol.
Everyone's more or less aware, yet we're all still sitting tight and waiting for it :) No matter how long it takes :)

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes