micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So finally got my self to it and finish last patch specially after reading that thats pretty much the end of chapt 1. Great patch, nice scene with daughter altho the end of it was kind of mood killer and realization of waiting on chapt 2 in future :FeelsBadMan:. Not sure how much he can fix the ending in next patch to fix that :) .

Ps: @a1fox3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

random887766

Mar 19, 2017
I am actually really excited for the new careers being added. Most likely new scenes with D and other characters. Probably new characters to romance. I am hoping to see more of the nice doctor lady we briefly met in the hospital... like a lot more. Since the story is already set I hope that means the next update will be adding more content like animations and extra scenes to earlier parts of the game as well.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So finally got my self to it and finish last patch specially after reading that thats pretty much the end of chapt 1. Great patch, nice scene with daughter altho the end of it was kind of mood killer and realization of waiting on chapt 2 in future :FeelsBadMan:. Not sure how much he can fix the ending in next patch to fix that :) .

Ps: @a1fox3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What, what what, its a different world is it not. LOL:cool:;)

markmaso

Jun 2, 2017
hey guys im new here at day 8 so i dont follow this thread for spoiler.what bullshit is this?who the fuck wants bestiality?how can such a thing be implemented.the D hasnt even given us any action where im at and from what i ve heard neither has she in the latest version

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hey guys im new here at day 8 so i dont follow this thread for spoiler.what bullshit is this?who the fuck wants bestiality?how can such a thing be implemented.the D hasnt even given us any action where im at and from what i ve heard neither has she in the latest version
If you don't want it you can turn that off.
The bottom 3 are optional and can be turned off.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
wow, that's actually new to me as well, i've played this game for a while now and done with the latest version. although i'm not playing it over and over again to find every scene possible (mainly i only continue from what i've played so far, and not bother to play again from the start for "alternate" choices). but from my gameplay i haven't see any bestiality nor do i know that thing actually exist in the game. :OhMyGoodness:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
...bestiality?how can such a thing be implemented.the D hasnt even given us any action...
As far as i know, the bestiality tag is from the beginning days of development. I would think this is not relevant anymore, but who knows... ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
wow, that's actually new to me as well, i've played this game for a while now and done with the latest version. although i'm not playing it over and over again to find every scene possible (mainly i only continue from what i've played so far, and not bother to play again from the start for "alternate" choices). but from my gameplay i haven't see any bestiality nor do i know that thing actually exist in the game. :OhMyGoodness:
As far as i know, the bestiality tag is from the beginning days of development. I would think this is not relevant anymore, but who knows... ;)
So far none of the 3 optional ones have been in the game yet, if bestiality makes into the game I will make sure to turn it off. I will also turn off the mmf to, will have to think hard about the ffm but I may just turn that off to.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
So far none of the 3 optional ones have been in the game yet, if bestiality makes into the game I will make sure to turn it off. I will also turn off the mmf to, will have to think hard about the ffm but I may just turn that off to.
Well bestiality would be suitable punishment for Rachel for what she did at the end of current chapter and her guy for what they are planing to do with D (tho am not in to it). Mmf never. And its always good to have threesome or harem :cool:.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
bestiality and mmf is a big No No to me especially when i have "game crush" with the female. but... i don't have a problem with FFM.. as long as they both in love with the MC, i like being an alpha male in my lewd game :cool:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well bestiality would be suitable punishment for Rachel for what she did at the end of current chapter and her guy for what they are planing to do with D (tho am not in to it). Mmf never. And its always good to have threesome or harem :cool:.
bestiality and mmf is a big No No to me especially when i have "game crush" with the female. but... i don't have a problem with FFM.. as long as they both in love with the MC, i like being an alpha male in my lewd game :cool:
I will allow FFM for 1 game to check it out and if done well I may leave it on.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
...make sure to turn it off. I will also turn off the mmf to, will have to think hard about the ffm but I may just turn that off to.
Not sure if these are on/off situations. Mostly you choose the path by decisions you make through conversation with Daughter and others. The paths are very clear to see imho, if i choose to flirt with other girls and try to charm Daughter in there direction i get to see some ffm scenes etc.

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I will allow FFM for 1 game to check it out and if done well I may leave it on.
I think the path with daughter only is the most precious way, but i'm always falling for Georgina could'nt withstand her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Going by whats on the Pateron page.
Yes if done well I will allow FFM.

Some fetishes are optional so if you're not into some of them, you can choose to disable them.
Fetishes

• Incest F/D
  • Anal
  • Groping
  • Lesbian
  • Corruption
  • Mini games
  • Voyeur
  • M/FF (optional)
  • MM/F (optional)
  • Bestiality (optional)

Some fetishes are optional so if you're not into some of them, you can choose to disable them.

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
Going by whats on the Pateron page.
Yes if done well I will allow FFM.

thankfully that's optional, so people who don't like it can just avoid it. i don't have a problem with that. i do have a motto for myself "if i don't like it, i won't do it. i won't miss something i don't like" and it's working pretty good so far.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
The optional fetishes are tease-fests designed to lure players to the game.
Except for two temporary side-characters, there has not even been any incest in any of 13 DMD updates.
The trend in this thread is to believe the optional fetishes may/will be implemented by Chapter 3. I should hope bestiality is completely optional so that many of us may avoid that path.
Yeah thats true, but on other hand there are still 2 more chapters coming and if it will be same as this one there will be tons of content so who knows what will be added to game. Too bad just that all those decisions we did so far wont matter.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes