Evis

May 4, 2017
Then arrive screen with: "You are accomplish all task for 289 episode. To see animation, wait until next release."
Probably by that time, just before that message: "DMD will advance right after these messages from our sponsors" x'Dx'Dx'Dx'D

Last edited:

mupp778

Sep 22, 2017
There already is outrage happening over the obviously clear intention of him milking the patreon he legit just blasted the progress of his game back to square one with a single instance...

The side chars were already getting a ton of focus so to me that whole next few updates are side bitch updates is a fucking joke.
Im assuming you mean the mother and the girls being on a flight home? Just my thoughts but the airport just got shut down for a storm, personally i think plane gets told to turn around and F gets to work on sweet mommy lol

totor

Jul 5, 2017
Im assuming you mean the mother and the girls being on a flight home? Just my thoughts but the airport just got shut down for a storm, personally i think plane gets told to turn around and F gets to work on sweet mommy lol
Yes, I think the plane shall come back on airport and so three girls (mother, daughter and Helena) have to stay with father since they are no area to sleep. I hope father or Helena can corrupt mother.

For the new hair I prefer the short.

SheroSafwat

Jun 22, 2017
Here it is! Enjoy

Try with this save.

Do not forget to put files in appdata folder as well!!
save game not working loading with error and i don't know how that working .. if i unzip it and don't put the save files and open the game still can see my saves !!!!! but not loading too ... what the problem with this v13 ?

Magixian

Feb 2, 2017
I, too, was hoping D could readily escape from Rachel's clutches. Possibly by the storm causing the plane to make an unscheduled landing before arriving at Rachel's country (D would refuse to re-board the plane, contact Dad, reunion, etc.).
But now that MrDots has outlined his plans for future updates, this early reunion scenario seems unlikely.
MrDots stated that he will not be progressing the main story until Chapter 2 (this next update, v. 0.14, is to be the last or next-to-last in Chapter1). That prevents any early F/D reunion.
Also, the usual practice that 1 day (of the story timeline) will be roughly equal to 1 update will no longer be followed. This would suggest that many days (if not weeks or even months) will elapse before the fateful F/D reunion. Pity that...
Am I the only one thinking how D and E never boarded the plane. You never really see that happening, just barely. I've seen one too many movies of that happening in it. The male rushing though traffic trying to intercept the leading females plane, just to see it leave right before him. And when he thinks all hope is over and their love is lost forever, she calls his name from the other end of the screen. Never really set foot on the plane, or disembarked right before the plane were to takeoff. Just my thought of what is to come. D and E also starts to puzzle together how Rachel is lying right at the end. :closedtongue:

Reactions: Dolphin3000

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
Am I the only one thinking how D and E never boarded the plane. You never really see that happening, just barely. I've seen one too many movies of that happening in it. The male rushing though traffic trying to intercept the leading females plane, just to see it leave right before him. And when he thinks all hope is over and their love is lost forever, she calls his name from the other end of the screen. Never really set foot on the plane, or disembarked right before the plane were to takeoff. Just my thought of what is to come. D and E also starts to puzzle together how Rachel is lying right at the end. :closedtongue:
i hope that would be the case.. even though i'm kinda worry because the dev said there will be another 2 chapter after the first chapter done. he could make "Drama" scenario where the F fighting for his D with the mom and her lover to extend the story.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
do any of you kind sirs have a mega link to DMD v0.13 with extras and walkthrough (or am I in the wrong thread )

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Nice pipe dream the dude already said that he isn't gonna work on the daughters story till like next chapter and even then was vague on "When" in chapter 2 we would actually see it this dude has pulled the perverbal wool over your eyes and is clearly going to milk this for as long as he can the only side character anyone really truely gives a shit about is georgina and she was advancing well enough...

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
I really love the progression of the game, if you play cause you're horny then it's frustrating, if you play cause you interested in the story and innocence in teh game then it's rewarding.
liked your comment
me too like the progression of the story
sex without romance very bad

Reactions: a1fox3

olaha19

Sep 24, 2017
is there any penetration scene between d and f?
i saw the screen shots about that but during play i never encountered

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I really love the progression of the game, if you play cause you're horny then it's frustrating, if you play cause you interested in the story and innocence in teh game then it's rewarding.
I play because romance and story make me randy - and is satisfied the the increasing levels of intimacy. The physical acts in other games (mind control sex, etc) are empty calories.

Reactions: wrx21 and a1fox3

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Yes, I think the plane shall come back on airport and so three girls (mother, daughter and Helena) have to stay with father since they are no area to sleep. I hope father or Helena can corrupt mother.

For the new hair I prefer the short.
Better yet, Rachel gets run over by a drunk driver when trying to leave the airport.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes