atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
he's probably looking for people to help translate the game.

highly unlikely there are any tidbits of previews. if you're interested in helping dev translate to your native language you should consider pledging!

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Noticed no textures day 13 kitchen, it's only when MC talks about food being ready, once you "turn around" it's back to normal.
Is this a bug or unfinished?
I had to download 3.3 Gb for the entire game, and add a file at a time, but I discovered where the problem was: It was a problem with the "day_A11_1.rpa" file. If anyone has the same issue here is a link for this file only, so you won't have to download 3.3Gb.

efe232

May 26, 2017
hey guys i had to download whole game v13 in mega but when i try to extract in rar always i am getting a error how can i open this rar ? thanks btw my last version v11 perfect working and i cant download again cause my phone internet limit is full :( i think something in missing in mega cause i try 7zip and succes extrac file but now it said someting missing

Last edited:

Marble

Jun 20, 2017
After playing this last version I feel like it may be moving towards a story of them finding out he is not actually her biological father.

jacksmith

Jun 3, 2017
Sounds like you have a bad download or your extractor is not working as it should.

Try 7zip to extract it and see what happens.
Well I'm using winrar and it hasn't failed me in any other game/movie/series and i have now 3 full dmd 0.13 downloads though 2 are from google drive through different sites and one is from uptobox still its not working its like the animations are missing even though i have the files. What filesize should the 3 files be?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Then all incest theme will go to hell,not to mention the outrage that will happen.
But if it's done at the end of development people's opinion won't affect dev at all. It was something similiar with an Abbys? Incest is cool marketing-wise but some devs just don't feel comfortable with it when it comes to plot-creation. If F wasn't real F I would find it much more enjoyable tho it's just me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well I'm using winrar and it hasn't failed me in any other game/movie/series and i have now 3 full dmd 0.13 downloads though 2 are from google drive through different sites and one is from uptobox still its not working its like the animations are missing even though i have the files. What filesize should the 3 files be?
If you are getting it from other sites than here and the Patreon then they may either add to it with spyware or they don't have the complete game.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Then all incest theme will go to hell,not to mention the outrage that will happen.
There already is outrage happening over the obviously clear intention of him milking the patreon he legit just blasted the progress of his game back to square one with a single instance...

The side chars were already getting a ton of focus so to me that whole next few updates are side bitch updates is a fucking joke.

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Would we be able to get preliminary numbers for the haircut poll after 24hrs of it being open? I really hope voters took into consideration her personality when voting.....

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Man, I understand some people like short hair, but H isn't D's personality... it's not a naive girl's look. So, it worries me that it's currently 2nd. I think G has potential if he worked a little bit on it, but as I stated in my more comprehensive post, all these styles are lackluster and he should just stay as is until he presents a better option.

Reactions: a1fox3

sinspire19

May 30, 2017
I loaded in the v13 patch, everything works except the video segements.... what am I doing wrong? Can anyone help me fix this?

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I loaded in the v13 patch, everything works except the video segements.... what am I doing wrong? Can anyone help me fix this?
Do You have this files in folder> DMD/game/
2ds0hn.key > size 0
40530ios.key > size 0
extras.rpa > size 557.986.283 b

without those files, no animations

and about hair, this one was perfect
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Why? Simply because this naive kid constantly changes her mind. In 2021, Dad finally bends her over the table. If F grab her for a braid, D will not be able to escape, and finally we shall have text as:
D - this will be sex. Incest is wrong and I should stop this...
F - O, No! You will not...Take it all

Then arrive screen with: "You are accomplish all task for 289 episode. To see animation, wait until next release."

sorry for bad english

Last edited:
Reactions: paladin07
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes