TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Add more sex scenes with side characters: I’m going to be expanding the café scene where F and Elena had their first sexual encounter. A proper date with Georgina is also something that some fans might want to see as well.
So does that mean actual sex with Elena and not the condom block bs ? :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: a1fox3

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
so saves will be broken in v0.14. no worries guys, I'll happily replay the game from the beginning and will provide saves for the new pathways. :FeelsGoodMan:

likely November release of DMD will be start of Chapter 2 and rescuing D from the clutches of evil ex-wife.

BooBoo1

Jul 31, 2017
uuuuugh...can't say im thrilled over the new broadening of the game. It's already starting to feel dragged out for me in terms of story progression but oh well. I'll check back in v15 or something =\ not saying its the case this time but im weary of devs branching out new paths in games more for the sake of prolonging the paycheck then the quality of the game itself.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The longer the game is the more fun I get to have.
If takes a year for each chap. then I will leave this game alone until finished.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
good news,i like that they will expand and add new scenes with these fixes,i thought that starting relationship with georgina was too bland,i hope we will get proper hook up with this
i will gladly go through the whole game again to exploit all 3 job routes,i think with this the devs will increase replay value greatly
regarding haircut i don't want radical changes,i like D's haircut the way it is now but if there is going to be changes i'd vote for f (unfortunately i'm level below so i can't actually vote on patreon page)

ptisecret

Jul 3, 2017
I can't patch the game..
If anyone has a save from the end of day 11, can you post it for me ?

Last edited:

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Choose a New Haircut for Chapter 2
Hi guys!
This month's poll won't be about choosing an outfit for D. Instead, I'm going to let you choose something more important: A new haircut for D!
Some patrons have asked me a while ago if D will be changing her haircut. I think Chapter 2 will be a great oportunity to do this. I couldn't decide which haircut would be the best choice, so I'll let you decide :) I've also put the old haircut as an option in case you wanted to keep things as they are now.
IMPORTANT: As I previously posted, v.14 will be about fixing and adding new content for previous days. So this decision will affect chapter 2 and not chapter 1. D's haircut will remain the same until we start working on the new chapter.
a: View attachment 23111 b: View attachment 23112 c: View attachment 23113 d: View attachment 23114 e: View attachment 23115 f: View attachment 23116 g: View attachment 23117 h: View attachment 23118
I got used to D's appearance, I wouldn't change it. So I pick "A". But if I must pick another one, it would be "H".

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Noticed no textures day 13 kitchen, it's only when MC talks about food being ready, once you "turn around" it's back to normal.
Is this a bug or unfinished?
The same thing happens in my game too, the screen gets completely grey with "lb day11apte e01" written on top center. After "turn around" it is normal again.

Mac3

Sep 26, 2017
I like G.

Hi guys!
This month's poll won't be about choosing an outfit for D. Instead, I'm going to let you choose something more important: A new haircut for D!
Some patrons have asked me a while ago if D will be changing her haircut. I think Chapter 2 will be a great oportunity to do this. I couldn't decide which haircut would be the best choice, so I'll let you decide :) I've also put the old haircut as an option in case you wanted to keep things as they are now.
IMPORTANT: As I previously posted, v.14 will be about fixing and adding new content for previous days. So this decision will affect chapter 2 and not chapter 1. D's haircut will remain the same until we start working on the new chapter.
a: View attachment 23111 b: View attachment 23112 c: View attachment 23113 d: View attachment 23114 e: View attachment 23115 f: View attachment 23116 g: View attachment 23117 h: View attachment 23118

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The same thing happens in my game too, the screen gets completely grey with "lb day11apte e01" written on top center. After "turn around" it is normal again.
I just go through playing again and I did not have this problem.
I do not use mods and I had downloaded the full game and not upgraded.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
Happy 1 year anniversary to DMD! I wonder if MrDots has realised it was exactly a year ago since the first version of this game was released.
I think is personnal banker send to him Something. Because since one year is bank account grow every month more and more since one year !

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
That may be a silly question but do I have to download the CG files to play 0.13? I've tried playing to 0.13 with the patch + extra content only but the game still ends on day 12 as if it still was 0.12 (I'm playing with Ikaruga's mod, not sure if I have to turn it off to be able to play 0.13 somehow)

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Hi guys!

Mostly a, but d and f are okay.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
That may be a silly question but do I have to download the CG files to play 0.13? I've tried playing to 0.13 with the patch + extra content only but the game still ends on day 12 as if it still was 0.12 (I'm playing with Ikaruga's mod, not sure if I have to turn it off to be able to play 0.13 somehow)
Is his mod even updated yet for 0.13? I don't think it was when 0.13 first released. IF so I will check it out. But if its not that's why your game ends at end of day 12 b/c his mod needs to be updated for latest one first. Otherwise it breaks files with old files.

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Is his mod even updated yet for 0.13? I don't think it was when 0.13 first released. IF so I will check it out. But if its not that's why your game ends at end of day 12 b/c his mod needs to be updated for latest one first. Otherwise it breaks files with old files.
Thanks, yeah the mod is still on 0.12 atm so that's prob why the game ends of day 12 I guess. I wish there was an easy option to turn off the mod in the settings or something though.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes