a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
On this MC thing, I see it this way.

As of v0.13
MC = F Main Character
mc = D Minor Character Plus you have more minor character in the other girls.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
@Jeff Steel So lets use the tools we have at our disposal and use the multi quote function. That way we dont spam a thread with ~10 posts that could have been consolidated into one. Lets not have a repeat :heartcoveredeyes:
Thanks! Where is this function accessed? After you have two quotes and you merge the two, or before you start in the second quote? Looks MUCH cleaner.

I see the "+ Quote" option but am failing in figuring out how it works.

wilskate25

May 17, 2017
Sorry for the inconvenience but I already downloaded the patch and the extras of day 13 my game is already on day 12 with the installed extras and ikaruga # 3, I unzipped them and put them in the folder called game, but at the end of day 12 alone I leave thanks for playing or something like that, someone can help me to update correctly to the 13th, for your information,I first install the patch and then the extras, help please.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks! Where is this function accessed? After you have two quotes and you merge the two, or before you start in the second quote? Looks MUCH cleaner.

You can hit the quote button a bunch of times and when you get down to the bottom where you can type your post down on the lower left corner you will see a new button saying "insert quote's" and you just hit that button and chose the guote these post when it pops up and your good to go.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017

After use the + Quote. At the bottom of the reply box, you should see Insert Quotes...

You will be able to insert everything you multi-quoted.

chrome_2017-09-27_08-41-05.png

Denai85

Aug 20, 2017
Noticed no textures day 13 kitchen, it's only when MC talks about food being ready, once you "turn around" it's back to normal.
Is this a bug or unfinished?

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
Choose a New Haircut for Chapter 2
Hi guys!
This month's poll won't be about choosing an outfit for D. Instead, I'm going to let you choose something more important: A new haircut for D!
Some patrons have asked me a while ago if D will be changing her haircut. I think Chapter 2 will be a great oportunity to do this. I couldn't decide which haircut would be the best choice, so I'll let you decide :) I've also put the old haircut as an option in case you wanted to keep things as they are now.
IMPORTANT: As I previously posted, v.14 will be about fixing and adding new content for previous days. So this decision will affect chapter 2 and not chapter 1. D's haircut will remain the same until we start working on the new chapter.
a: hair0_0.jpg b: hair1_0.jpg c: hair2_0.jpg d: hair3_0.jpg e: hair4_0.jpg f: hair5_0.jpg g: hair6_0.jpg h: hair7_0.jpg

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Hi guys!
This month's poll won't be about choosing an outfit for D. Instead, I'm going to let you choose something more important: A new haircut for D!
Some patrons have asked me a while ago if D will be changing her haircut. I think Chapter 2 will be a great oportunity to do this. I couldn't decide which haircut would be the best choice, so I'll let you decide :) I've also put the old haircut as an option in case you wanted to keep things as they are now.
IMPORTANT: As I previously posted, v.14 will be about fixing and adding new content for previous days. So this decision will affect chapter 2 and not chapter 1. D's haircut will remain the same until we start working on the new chapter.
a: View attachment 23111 b: View attachment 23112 c: View attachment 23113 d: View attachment 23114 e: View attachment 23115 f: View attachment 23116 g: View attachment 23117 h: View attachment 23118
I like g, but I rather them keep the current hair the most. So how are they gonna carry over choices in the next game? A questionnaire at the beginning? It seems all those new point systems (e.g. bdsm) was a waste of time to code, if they are just starting from scratch in the new game.

Reactions: Krull and Zordamel

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
i like the current hair better, but it would be great if the hair change to G in some event like dinner / party / other special occasion.

Reactions: Zordamel
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes