lvcky

Jun 9, 2017
My saves are sadly not workable. I used Ikru's mod for 0.12 so I am waiting for update for this latest update. So mine wouldn't work for you sadly. Sorry that I can't give you one. Hopefully someone has one in here. I think there is a few that were posted in this thread. But gotta look through the threads.
I managed to make it up to myself and find files thanks to @atlas114 @ and @a1fox3... Thank you for trying to help bro

DJh

May 14, 2017
Quick question, was there poster for August like there was for June or July? If so please link me to it!

Also, were there posters before June? I'd like to see them too.

Thanks a lot in advance!

karan sharma

Apr 27, 2017
iam having issue in viewing next page as the screen doesn't show the arrow. As for previous versions it hadn't had any issue like this

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Has it only been 2 days since I started playing this build. WOW just WOW.
iam having issue in viewing next page as the screen doesn't show the arrow. As for previous versions it hadn't had any issue like this
That pic is saying you have over 6000 save games, if so then WOW.

karan sharma

Apr 27, 2017
Has it only been 2 days since I started playing this build. WOW just WOW.

That pic is saying you have over 6000 save games, if so then WOW.
i just kept gaps between save files, just to divide the three possible ways of playing- D path, D+elena path, Shared D path

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i just kept gaps between save files, just to divide the three possible ways of playing- D path, D+elena path, Shared D path
It is showing your on page 1007 of save games, how high does it go?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok I see your problem, to fix it you must hit the << on the left and it will reset it to page 1

If you are windowed mode the set it to fullscreen and it may unlock the right side for you.

karan sharma

Apr 27, 2017
It is showing your on page 1007 of save games, how high does it go?
unlimited i guess din try, but that's the issue i am facing as can't see the next page in 0.13 whereas in version 0.12 it can be seen. even though i cud load using 0.12 first then later in 0.13 version but its long cut process so if anyone can resolve the issue then plz suggest.

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
i just finished the game with the new update, i started the game again from the beginning so it's taken me a couple of days. but i love playing this game it's so brilliant. Rachel is a right cow, tricking D and Elena to leave with her. the night before and D squirting all over the bed, was just beautiful. can't wait for next update.
For me a female MC is a turn off. I wouldn't play DMD if D was the player character. It happened to me with Flamecito's game "I Love Daddy", I only played the first version of it, it had a beautiful female character, good graphics and a story similar to "Dating My Daughter", but the MC was the girl. So I lost interest in it. I don't even know if it is still in development. I suppose I'm not the only one who thinks this way.
I understand. It is nice to have a choice though. I like to go deep into these games....so it helps me

Vespak

Donor
Respected User
Mar 22, 2017
4K Poster September 2017 - Elena
Hi guys,
Last poll's winners was Elena so I created a poster based on the night she wore the red dress on Day 10 Hope you like it

september 2017.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
unlimited i guess din try, but that's the issue i am facing as can't see the next page in 0.13 whereas in version 0.12 it can be seen. even though i cud load using 0.12 first then later in 0.13 version but its long cut process so if anyone can resolve the issue then plz suggest.
see this post to fix it, may need to be done again.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
I understand. It is nice to have a choice though. I like to go deep into these games....so it helps me
I remember reading few pages back that the game dev said that D is also an MC and he does have a point though. You do gain control of Daughter in some small parts of the game and have her choose her decisions and same with Elena as well. You do play them physically at some point in the game. I hadn't thought of them being MC's but when I think back on some of the game scenarios there are points you take control of the daughter and Elena.

MC to me is a person who is taken by control by the player and that player chooses choices or actions for that person. So ironically @Aitan_3 is correct in saying that the Daughter is kinda an MC to some degree based on that definition. It reminds me of Witcher3 game where you play as Geralt 90% of the time but in some parts of the game you take full control of Ciri as well. To play her story. To me that is an MC played :) . Would be nice if we get the chance to play more as the daughter over time. In fact I see great opportunities for that in future.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
4K Poster September 2017 - Elena
Hi guys,
Last poll's winners was Elena so I created a poster based on the night she wore the red dress on Day 10 Hope you like it

View attachment 22807
Awesome to see Elena and let's hope soon we replace her favorite toy.Maybe she makes father some Christmas present?

Reactions: a1fox3

jacksmith

Jun 3, 2017
I have really weird problem. All the extra scenes are just gray boxes eventhough i downloaded the full game with extras and even the extras alone but still cannot make them work. I really need help on those

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes