a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yo guys, im just curious, i got the ending in 0.13 where that Elena's boyfriend (forgot his name sorry) came in to Dad's house while Daughter was alone and started to grope her... Is that ending we all get or i fucked it up with agreeing with photographer back in day 2? (if i fucked it up at day 2 can anyone attach me a day 2 file with photographer rejected) thank you in advance
No that is not the ending you screwed up somewhere around the beginning.

Normally D would kick him in the nuts and then he pushes her to the floor and then dad comes in and takes him out in a great way.

lvcky

Jun 9, 2017
For me it was game over after Lucas confronted daughter, I even played it three times to make sure if i didn't saw some other possibility other than go to store to pick up things for lunch... (SPOILER ALERT) After Lucas came and dropped top of daughter game ended and i was able only to load old save to continue it, not like when i ended 0.12 where the screen with coming soon pops up.. If someone has Day 2 save with rejecting photographer i will be more than thankful to you <3

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For me it was game over after Lucas confronted daughter, I even played it three times to make sure if i didn't saw some other possibility other than go to store to pick up things for lunch... (SPOILER ALERT) After Lucas came and dropped top of daughter game ended and i was able only to load old save to continue it, not like when i ended 0.12 where the screen with coming soon pops up.. If someone has Day 2 save with rejecting photographer i will be more than thankful to you <3
Normally you would tell the cops about Lucas and then do self defense class which would allow D to fend off the attack until D shows up and kick his ass.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
When Lucas causes trouble you go to the police and make sure the daughter goes to the Police station for Self Defense classes. If that's what happened to your game then that means you didn't go to the police and neither asked for Markus's help. Might have to restart. Doesn't matter if Daughter go to photoshoot or not. Though I haven't tried going to the photoshoot so I could be wrong.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is something about Martin that can help to but I never used that rout.

lvcky

Jun 9, 2017
Normally you would tell the cops about Lucas and then do self defense class which would allow D to fend off the attack until D shows up and kick his ass.
oh, that's when i fucked up... I did not tell the police that, so don't send me day 2, it is actually around 9 or 10... i will figure out which one is it, or if you are faster you can too, and send it to mee plssss

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
oh, that's when i fucked up... I did not tell the police that, so don't send me day 2, it is actually around 9 or 10... i will figure out which one is it, or if you are faster you can too, and send it to mee plssss
Go to police and tell them. Then take up their offer for Self Defense. Otherwise the daughter doesn't know how to kick lucas in the balls. There is an entire segment of funny scenes of Daughter learning self defense ;) .

lvcky

Jun 9, 2017
Go to police and tell them. Then take up their offer for Self Defense. Otherwise the daughter doesn't know how to kick lucas in the balls. There is an entire segment of funny scenes of Daughter learning self defense ;) .
Sadly, I don't have any save back in the day 9 or 10... I have to play it all the way from beginning if I want to change that, that's why i beg you to share those files with me :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
La la la hanging around being bored:closedtongue:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sadly, I don't have any save back in the day 9 or 10... I have to play it all the way from beginning if I want to change that, that's why i beg you to share those files with me :D
Look on the bright side it is a great game so go have fun and enjoy it again.

Reactions: virtuvoid

lvcky

Jun 9, 2017
Look on the bright side it is a great game so go have fun and enjoy it again.
Don't do that to me brother :D I hustled 5 days to get to the point where I am right now, I'm hardworking on some programmes for my company so I don't have much time daily to play it (but when i have it i enjoy it alot)
AND don't get me wrong, im not some perv old man playing dmd, im 22 rn just to be clear (some people take to many sentences out of content :D )

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Man 3rd playthrouhg on the 12th day D gets to fuck for the first time. 3rb playthrough.jpg

So is there is any faster way to get him laid?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
just tell me where to find it after i add it in saves folder because i can't manage to find it myself :D
The easy way is to take out all your save files and only add this one in and you should be able to find it.

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
My saves are sadly not workable. I used Ikru's mod for 0.12 so I am waiting for update for this latest update. So mine wouldn't work for you sadly. Sorry that I can't give you one. Hopefully someone has one in here. I think there is a few that were posted in this thread. But gotta look through the threads.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
My saves are sadly not workable. I used Ikru's mod for 0.12 so I am waiting for update for this latest update. So mine wouldn't work for you sadly. Sorry that I can't give you one. Hopefully someone has one in here. I think there is a few that were posted in this thread. But gotta look through the threads.
So is the mod going to be updated, if so I might try it out to see what it does?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes