hello8008135

Jul 3, 2017
I think is personnal banker send to him Something. Because since one year is bank account grow every month more and more since one year !
I have faith in the developer that he is spending the Patreon money responsibly. I mean the game has been updated quite often and I have seen very little criticism towards it. Also let us look at the one year anniversary in a more positive way, yeah?

Reactions: Dolphin3000

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I love all these polls he is doing for outfits and shit.... I finally played v13 and I can honestly say LOL this dude is gonna milk this game for all it's worth unless the dad right out the box buys a fucking plane ticket and goes and gets his daughter back then this dude is clear as day gonna milk this shit...

I am gonna laugh like hell when chapter 2 is nothing but fucking side characters the daughter is only in it a few times with elena and that is it... Sorry but as soon as the wife said of course she wasn't gonna come back my blood fucking boiled as I knew right then and there he was milking..

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
First of all he only gave front shots so how can you judge a hairstyle with only seeing half of it...

IMO, most of the styles are garbage. G is most appealing different style, but I foresee clipping issues with that one (although correctable - I mention how later). B, who knows, can't see the back but it looks like when a girl got gum put in her hair and the mom did a hack job to get it out. C, pigtails are alright for certain outfits, but not for all day every day. D & E pretty much the same thing, but hair in front vs back; they're bland hairstyles, don't like middle parts and D makes her forehead look big. F ponytail with ugly bangs. H is just not D's style at all. Short hair doesn't work for her personality one bit.

So, pretty disappointed with these options, hoping original hair is voted or he updates/gives more options. If original hair isn't kept then I'm hoping for G. Clipping wouldn't be an issue with the hairstyles if he moves the hair around for various poses (e.g clipping with outfit because ponytail going over shoulder -> move ponytail behind shoulder).

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
So long as it isn't anything over the top, I don't overly care which hairstyle is used. I just don't want something that doesn't suit her personality.

kingcobra68

Jun 22, 2017
Choose a New Haircut for Chapter 2
Hi guys!
This month's poll won't be about choosing an outfit for D. Instead, I'm going to let you choose something more important: A new haircut for D!
Some patrons have asked me a while ago if D will be changing her haircut. I think Chapter 2 will be a great oportunity to do this. I couldn't decide which haircut would be the best choice, so I'll let you decide :) I've also put the old haircut as an option in case you wanted to keep things as they are now.
IMPORTANT: As I previously posted, v.14 will be about fixing and adding new content for previous days. So this decision will affect chapter 2 and not chapter 1. D's haircut will remain the same until we start working on the new chapter.
a: View attachment 23111 b: View attachment 23112 c: View attachment 23113 d: View attachment 23114 e: View attachment 23115 f: View attachment 23116 g: View attachment 23117 h: View attachment 23118
My fav hairstyles: A) D, E and G

zephyredge

Aug 3, 2017
Is it just me or every female character in the game is more beautiful than the daughter. (The old lady on the beach not included) Her mom looks hotter than her, she needs a redesign in my opinion (She's a mandatory love interest, but I find it hard to choose her over these lovely ladies) screenshot0003.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0025.png

Reactions: a1fox3

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017

r00m

Oct 13, 2016
Choose a New Haircut for Chapter 2
Hi guys!
This month's poll won't be about choosing an outfit for D. Instead, I'm going to let you choose something more important: A new haircut for D!
Some patrons have asked me a while ago if D will be changing her haircut. I think Chapter 2 will be a great oportunity to do this. I couldn't decide which haircut would be the best choice, so I'll let you decide :) I've also put the old haircut as an option in case you wanted to keep things as they are now.
IMPORTANT: As I previously posted, v.14 will be about fixing and adding new content for previous days. So this decision will affect chapter 2 and not chapter 1. D's haircut will remain the same until we start working on the new chapter.
a: View attachment 23111 b: View attachment 23112 c: View attachment 23113 d: View attachment 23114 e: View attachment 23115 f: View attachment 23116 g: View attachment 23117 h: View attachment 23118
(H) because I love girls with short hair :heartcoveredeyes:

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree that there's something very wrong with how D looks.
I actually don't like D all around.
She looks like what a doll an Alien made and she acts so infantile. Her naivete to me is not cute at all.
The only reason I continue to play this is because of Elena.
And it looks like Elena won't get any focus for a loooong time

Reactions: zephyredge

gramaton

May 16, 2017
it's a great idea with chapters. and adding new scenes mmmm. it is a perfect opportunity to meet sweet D again

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just my thoughts here so don't go crazy on me.

D needs a slight refinement in looks and a small reduction in breast size.

I don't really care for butts like that and for me the flatter they are the better. Still must have a rounded look to them but more flat or in line with the back.

Reactions: r00m

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
lol D wouldn't have let you fuck her this early in the game; she just barely:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

as echoed before on this thread, we aren't likely to see penetration until the end of chapter 2 which is over a year from now lol.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes